What's new

How long does it take you to code a new website?

To conclude, expect a 6-8 page template website to take 40-100 hours to complete and think twice before you start requesting changes or get upset over small imperfections.

I'm not 100% great when it comes to coding, but I'm doing what I can. With that being said, it got me thinking. Usually it doesn't take me too long to whip up a new website, I have a template mostly in mind and I utilize that most of the time. But, what about you? What is your process and how do you code your site? How long does it take for you?
I am still a learner on this aspect of building a website and coding , so it will take me a very long time before mastering the aspect of coding ,because it usually takes time.

Since lots of website builder software platforms like WordPress, wix, blogspot etc, came into existence, you don't even need a professional coding skill to get your website set up within couple of minutes.

Well to code a website is not difficult what is difficult is the type of website to be coded,a normal website won't take long as graphics design
Post automatically merged:

Well to code a website is not difficult what is difficult is the type of website to be coded,a normal website won't take long as graphics design

Last edited:
Since lots of website builder software platforms like WordPress, wix, blogspot etc, came into existence, you don't even need a professional coding skill to get your website set up within couple of minutes.
Do you really think this is the best way to set up a secured website, like bizdustry that we are using now do you thing this was how they set it up ? We should be looking for how to set up a secured website like this.

The era of struggling or brainstorming to come up with a code for your website is over with the advent of content management systems. Except I want to develop a career in programming languages, I don't have to code; just drag and drop very easy.

Coding seems to be hard for me because I only have little knowledge about it and how they do it,but coding is also depends on the content and how the website is.

I don't code. Actually, I do not have coding skills. I use wordpress on my website. With wordpress, you don't need to code to built a great website. Having said that I have always wanted to learn coding.

I don't know know how to code yet, so I don't know how long it takes people to code a new website, coding is one of the useful things I intend to learn this year with passion.

I dont know how to code. Infact, I don't know anything about coding. And I don't need to know how to code before I can create a website. With wordpress and the helps of several vps server around now, you can create website withing an hour's without coding.

I am not a website designer, so I don't know anything about coding, but I think coding is a complicated work only pro website designers perfectly use in websites.

Do you really think this is the best way to set up a secured website, like bizdustry that we are using now do you thing this was how they set it up ? We should be looking for how to set up a secured website like this.
You view it from another angle and perspectives. You really made a good point. I think the question of whether to by normal method of coding a new website or simply use software like wordpress to create within an hour can only be answer by individual who put into consideration why he or she is creating the website. If you just want to create a blog that you want to be uploading to, there might not be need to code or hire website developer.

The time it will take you to code a new website depends greatly on your level of expertise. If you are very good at programming and you are vast in website design, it will not take you much time to code a website.

is all depend on what the website is all about coding a website doesn't take much time but maybe it can take a couple of days or few days to code it.
It is true that it could take couple of days and I would also like to state here that the time or the days it will take for you to code a new website would also depend on your expertise in that area. Most especially if you're very good at programming, it will take lesser time.

A lot of things are definitely going to be put into consideration like the type of the website and the type of the content in which the website usually contain.

The time it will take you to code a new website depends greatly on your level of expertise. If you are very good at programming and you are vast in website design, it will not take you much time to code a website.
I love programming and coding. I wi try to learn it's rudiments and basics. Some scholar know that skill sds2 will ha.. If there's a way ariuggd. I can cdde3

I love programming and coding. I wi try to learn it's rudiments and basics. Some scholar know that skill sds2 will ha.. If there's a way ariuggd. I can cdde3
Since you love coding and you are into programming, you should be able to give us a very precise answer on the thread ,but I know vividly that your level of expertise will determine the time at which you would code the website.

Coding a new website can vary quite widely depending on the complexity. Some websites can be coded in just a few minutes, whereas others might take months to create. For example, developing a WordPress theme will often take around five to 10 hours. However, creating an API-based website could take anywhere from one week to several months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back