What's new

How long does it take you to code a new website?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm not 100% great when it comes to coding, but I'm doing what I can. With that being said, it got me thinking. Usually it doesn't take me too long to whip up a new website, I have a template mostly in mind and I utilize that most of the time. But, what about you? What is your process and how do you code your site? How long does it take for you?

Normally, I build a website with prebuilt themes.It is easy and a great website can be set up in no time. However, when I am required to code, the time I take to code a new website depends on what I am going to achieve. Sometimes when a new idea does not come, it takes a couple of days.

Coding a new website isn't an easy fit and I think the level of fast completeness depend on the experience on the website designer. So for me I make use of WordPress to develop my website jus because it doesn't require me to use any code to set the website up

Normally, I build a website with prebuilt themes.It is easy and a great website can be set up in no time. However, when I am required to code, the time I take to code a new website depends on what I am going to achieve. Sometimes when a new idea does not come, it takes a couple of days.
Yeah, you said what i hoped for. Coding a new website does not have a specific timeframe for its completion. It just depend on the idea and what type of website we're creating. The last time a created a blog site under WordPress, it took me 3 weeks to complete it.

I don't code. Actually, I do not have coding skills. I use wordpress on my website. With wordpress, you don't need to code to built a great website. Having said that I have always wanted to learn coding.

I don't code. Actually, I do not have coding skills. I use wordpress on my website. With wordpress, you don't need to code to built a great website. Having said that I have always wanted to learn coding.
That's true, with WordPress you can customize your website with WordPress generic features. Coding have been something i think about all the time, I'll be open to be learning it soon. That made me to join codeforum, in order to expand my knowledge understanding coding.

Though I advise people to utilize WordPress so as to design or create the kind of website they like but nevertheless crate a new website from the scratch isn't just easy by using other coding means like JavaScript, HTML and CSS engaging bootstrap and other means to fascinate it's dynamics and flexibility

Though I advise people to utilize WordPress so as to design or create the kind of website they like but nevertheless crate a new website from the scratch isn't just easy by using other coding means like JavaScript, HTML and CSS engaging bootstrap and other means to fascinate it's dynamics and flexibility
Even without coding a website. Building one via WordPress isn't easy at all. It requires hard work and some understanding of coding and graphics designs. Cos the developer needs to install plugins, customize themes, and beautify the background.

I have enrolled on a couple of coding courses on Udemy, however, I have been unable to manage time to start learning. Coding is something I wanted to learn since a long time but I never had time to start learning.

I have enrolled on a couple of coding courses on Udemy, however, I have been unable to manage time to start learning. Coding is something I wanted to learn since a long time but I never had time to start learning.
If you really love coding, you need to bring time for it. Unless you don't want to add coding skill into your host of skills to excel vividly in life. Coding rewards big, cos the task you'll be doing is very demanding that's why you need to devote time for it.

When I do from scratch it takes from 1 week to 6 weeks depends on level of complexity. Some simple website can be up and ready in 2 days. Sometime I used ready made themes and customize it.

Gone are the days when we could code from scratch. But i would say, it takes me a week, to use the existing template and tweak it to my liking.

I'm not 100% great when it comes to coding, but I'm doing what I can. With that being said, it got me thinking. Usually it doesn't take me too long to whip up a new website, I have a template mostly in mind and I utilize that most of the time. But, what about you? What is your process and how do you code your site? How long does it take for you?
Although I do not really know much about website designing but I know a few things about coding. Depending on the programming language one adopts, coding takes much time and isn't really easy.

I don't have any idea about coding but I think it depends on a lot of things like the things you will like to have in the website and so on,let me wait for the programmers to give their honorable suggestion.

i
I think it's about the programming language you chose to use, some take more time and some take less time to complete

There can't be a universal answer to this. Programmers are skilled differently, what takes you ten minutes may take another person 8 minutes or even less.

I work on wordpress and if I want to build a wordpres site, and if I already have contents ready. I can set up it in less than 5 minutes. If I want to build locally, it takes little longer.

Coding a website would depend on the type of website and the design, if itbis just a simple website that requires just a few http and java then it won't take time like graphic website that would require css.

It usually take a while to get use to a new site, and always like to be explained to in details, before fully understanding and coding the new site.

is all depend on what the website is all about coding a website doesn't take much time but maybe it can take a couple of days or few days to code it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back