What's new

How long does it take you to code a new website?

I'm not 100% great when it comes to coding, but I'm doing what I can. With that being said, it got me thinking. Usually it doesn't take me too long to whip up a new website, I have a template mostly in mind and I utilize that most of the time. But, what about you? What is your process and how do you code your site? How long does it take for you?
It takes much time to code a responsive website with programming like javascript. But most people don't code there website but go for already made script like wordpress

Coding a new website depends on your ability and the kind of tools or facilities you are using some.of the materials or the tools may be very slow and that will makes you consume alot of time.

Coding a new website isn't an easy fit and I think the level of fast completeness depend on the experience on the website designer. So for me I make use of WordPress to develop my website jus because it doesn't require me to use any code to set the website up

Personally, I believe that it's something that a professional will be able to do with the two or three days but if you are still a learner is going to take you far more longer than 3 days to code a new website.

For now I think it is only an expert that will be able to answer this question perfectly personally I don't really know how long this is going to take . I might get back to this post when I am done learning how to design a website.

Wordpress sites could be built in a few days but a normal website built with the traditional web building methods could take a bit longer. The most important thing is to ensure that the quality of the website is top notch

Do people still write HTML codes for websites?? Wow. I think these days website design has evolved and you do not need to write codes anymore. There are software that allows you to design your website and save it, all you need is to get a domain name and host.

Do people still write HTML codes for websites?? Wow. I think these days website design has evolved and you do not need to write codes anymore. There are software that allows you to design your website and save it, all you need is to get a domain name and host.
Actually, some clients demand websites that cannot be built with wordpress. While wordpress is a very good option for most web design projects, it might not be suitable for high end client demands. Most high end companies websites are not built with wordpress for the sole reason of customization.

Creating of website is quite difficult to do. It could depend on how skilled the person is or the kind of website one wish to create. Generally tho It takes time

Coding a site would depend on the site that you wish to code.
It is very easy for some people as you have said but it is also very difficult for some especially when the site is burguos

Coding a new website isn't an easy fit and I think the level of fast completeness depend on the experience on the website designer. So for me I make use of WordPress to develop my website jus because it doesn't require me to use any code to set the website up
I really want to know coding please the word easy motivate me Can you be my teacher please I want to learn

with pre-built themes it takes jst a couple of hrs but as a code enthusiast, I love to code from scratch, it can take up to 3 days or even a week and more depending on the type of website I'm building.

I think the difficult that you may be facing in the length of time it is taking you to code a website might have to do with the level of suphistication of the said website. I don't do coding myself though

Good full stack developer it will take him an average of l 10 hours to code an e-commerce website but when you're building a complicated website you need more than that because before you start wireframing and other implementations of the Backend. You will need a lot of time

The number of hours or minutes a programmer would use to code a website would definitely depend on previous experience and how long one has become familiar with coding.

Well it depends on the various site who individual operate depending on the level of knowledge a person has about a particular site. some of the site will takes you just a day or even an hour to reach that particular amount depending on your level of performance.

I am not a good programmer and neither am I a coder. I think you should not take you more than a week to code a website if you are an expert.

Coding a new website from scratch is actually risque because it takes a lot of time and you have to do a lot but some good developers get a website that's only been developed a modified the content and just add a little futures and make it great so is all about going great it's not about clean everything from scratch website that's only been develop they modified the content and just add a little futures and make it great so is all about going great it's not about clean everything from scratch

I have only used WordPress software to set up a new website which didn't take me more than 20 minutes to do it. It would have been shorter than 20 minutes but I was trying to get everything done right without any errors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back