What's new

How long does it take you to code a new website?

I think there are still a lot of things I need to learn as an online person because I probably do not know much about how to code a website.

The time it will take you to code a site from scratch is different from the time that it will take you to build it from content management sites like WordPress. On average it should take you around one to two months.

I do not code, I build websites on wordress. If contents are ready, it takes me under 10 minutes to launch a website. I build website directly instead of building locally on computer.
Are you really sure ? because I believe coding and programming a website might take up to a week if you want a perfect high quality site, what type of website are you talking about that you can create within ten minutes.

It does not take much time any longer to set up a new website since content management software like WordPress has been introduced to the internet. even they are pre-made website software which you can use to build your website and all this doesn't take longer time.

Coding has become a less favourite way of creating websites. There are so many alternates available like wordpress which do not require coding. One of my friend creates beautiful websites in just one month working part time through WordPress.

I'm not good when it comes to coding but there is something i know about coding that its not something that is easy to do it take time and dedication.

• Well I advise people to utilize WordPress so as to make or create the type of website they like but nevertheless create a new website from the scratch isn't just easy by using other coding means like JavaScript, HTML and CSS engaging bootstrap and other means to fascinate it's dynamics and flexibility

I'm not really a coder and I don't actually know the exact time it will take a coder to finish a website. I use WordPress to design my website and it doesn't take me more than 2 hours to do that

Coding a new website depends on some factors and how long it would take to do so would vary with different programmers too and also level of skill would also play am important factor

Normally, I build a website with prebuilt themes.It is easy and
a great website can be set up in no time. However, when I am
required to code, the time I take to code a new website
depends on what I am going to achieve. Sometimes when a
new idea does not come, it takes a couple of days.

I want to learn too from the comments because I am not vast in coding. I will be ever ready to learn from more experienced members of this forum. I started learning coding on YouTube. But I am still in the learning process. I believe programming is one of the few relevant skills needed to make something tangible online.

Personally I don't know how to code but it will depend on the website and some content of the website before one can actually estimate what it will cost.

I'm not 100% great when it comes to coding, but I'm doing what I can. With that being said, it got me thinking. Usually it doesn't take me too long to whip up a new website, I have a template mostly in mind and I utilize that most of the time. But, what about you? What is your process and how do you code your site? How long does it take for you?
Post automatically merged:

Coding a new website isn't an easy fit and I think the level of fast completeness depend on the experience on the website designer. So for me I make use of WordPress to develop my website jus because it doesn't require me to use any code to set the website up

I don't know much about web designing or coding, but I believe it would depend on the preferences of the owner of the website and the type of website you want to create. Websites like WordPress can make your work easier.

I'm not 100% great when it comes to coding, but I'm doing what I can. With that being said, it got me thinking. Usually it doesn't take me too long to whip up a new website, I have a template mostly in mind and I utilize that most of the time. But, what about you? What is your process and how do you code your site? How long does it take for you?
I don't even have a website. But what I will just ask you to do is to give it out to a professional first and through this, you can learn all the processes involved in it.

When I started out with my first blog,the only tool I had was my 1gb ran smart phone and I used blogger to set it up,I didn't have any programming knowledge

For me, it takes forever because I will always have one thing or more to add to the website, each time I see new feature that I believe will be helpful and add to the quality of my website I will surely want to add it.

From my experience with working for an advertising company or agency in the past, we offered the services of websites design and optimization which the former takes not more than 5 weeks.

Well coding a site is not really an easy task to get done withing hours or minutes but all to say it really takes some time depending on the application which you use.

There are so many programming languages and all of them have their own framework so it will take you on an average a month to code a website from scratch.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back