What's new

Are you learning to code with the help of AI?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
AI these days is growing rapidly, so much so that you can code with AI. I was curious, does anyone here use AI to help code for their websites/web apps? I wish I had the technical know-how to code, but AI seems to make it easier for those like myself who don't know how to code.

Would you use AI to code a website, or help run you through the process maybe?

I have often though about using Bard or ChatGPT to learn coding but I have not started because I do not know how do I get started, I mean what kind of questions should I start with, what language should I start learning? Maybe I should ask AI tools how do I get started.

I have often though about using Bard or ChatGPT to learn coding but I have not started because I do not know how do I get started, I mean what kind of questions should I start with, what language should I start learning? Maybe I should ask AI tools how do I get started.
You could entertain yourself by leet code as a small example or codilify or hackerrank and then if the question is hard try to ask to POE and then get a response from mobile and try to place in the test.

You could entertain yourself by leet code as a small example or codilify or hackerrank and then if the question is hard try to ask to POE and then get a response from mobile and try to place in the test.
Do you realize if you do not know anything about the subject, you cannot even come with an appropriate question for the purpose of learning? If you want to self learn, you should at least know the basic concept so that you know where you can begin. AI can be a help buy you need prompts to generate tutorials.

I looked for the code in several places, but then I stopped doing it and I often used artificial intelligence to help, but it's not worth it because it often gives the wrong code and you have to write it again and again to get what you need.

I looked for the code in several places, but then I stopped doing it and I often used artificial intelligence to help, but it's not worth it because it often gives the wrong code and you have to write it again and again to get what you need.
It reduces the research time because you get the code ready but you do some kind of customization. This is to resume all. Searching from scratch is very tiring work.

The first thing is to make decision on which aspect do you want to start your coding journey.

Questions like what do I want to code? is a very good kick starter.

Which language is more considerable or swifter to run the project?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back