What's new

How long does it take you to code a new website?

A typical website will take 14 weeks at a minimum from start to launch. This includes 3 weeks discovery, 6 weeks design, 3 weeks initial development, and 2 weeks of modifications. It could take much longer if you wait until the end to start writing content.

I'm not a website coder so I employed the services of a website designer to do my website coding and so I don't know how long it took him to code my website.

This is the more reason some people prefer using word press. And personally, I fall into this category because I don't know how to code a website and word press doesn't even require any coding.

Coding a website doesn't have to take long though it depends on the site , what you want to achieve and the tools to which you use. It shouldn't take more than a month of active building though.

There are some people who are really good at it and it usually takes them less than 3 days to complete everything since they are expertise in it already.

It depends on the type of website your coding. But it takes time if your coding a big website. I think it is impossible to code a website in a day or two. It takes like one week no matter the web application your writing

Normally, I build a website with prebuilt themes.It is easy and a great website can be set up in no time. However, when I am required to code, the time I take to code a new website depends on what I am going to achieve. Sometimes when a new idea does not come, it takes a couple of days.
I see in video even with plugin there is still for each plugin a specific kind of programmation like for example with some wordpress plugin there is something to learn about different designs for PC, tablette or phone to program colors and sizes and view component to hide in mobile or text to hide this needs some skills for example in different sizes and some CSS coding tricks.

It depends on the type of website you are coding. If the website is a big application. It may take you 2 weeks to one month to finish it. It also depend if you are writing the front-end and back-end . It will take a bit longer if your writing the two

It depends on the type of website you are coding. If the website is a big application. It may take you 2 weeks to one month to finish it. It also depend if you are writing the front-end and back-end . It will take a bit longer if your writing the two
In every website there must be two person one for frontend develloppement and one for backend develloppement otherwise it takes instead of one month of work 2 months of work because you will handle everything alone however you handle frontend and your friend backend and you will run together the website and divide earning by two is best choice.

The time spent on coding a website depends on the expertise in website coding. a professional web coder is likely to spend less time while an amateur or beginner will usually spend more.

I am no professional coder but I have some ideas from when I was learning it from an academy although it took a when to learn but when we were through we did a website in two days.

Those who do not want to spend time doing it usually hire professionals to get it done and they do it in days without delays.

I do not code, I build websites on wordress. If contents are ready, it takes me under 10 minutes to launch a website. I build website directly instead of building locally on computer.

If it is a site with common features With already existing ones, then coding it won't take much time as the programmer already has previous experience.

Though i am not into coding, so i dont know much about it, but am pretty sure coding does not have an official date set for it to be completed. It all depends on your experience or the amount of work you have at hand at the moment.

I'm not 100% great when it comes to coding, but I'm doing what I can. With that being said, it got me thinking. Usually it doesn't take me too long to whip up a new website, I have a template mostly in mind and I utilize that most of the time. But, what about you? What is your process and how do you code your site? How long does it take for you?
Most people no longer engage in coding before they could build a responsive website. it is pretty much easier to set up a website with the uses of content management software like WordPress and fascinating page theme. You can only need Coding when you want to build a special effects website.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back