What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
I do not really have much knowledge about this bitcoin of a thing with the way it is being done. Does anyone know how to really successfully mine bitcoin? I would be glad to know.

Mining of bitcoins is not easy as it can take up to a year for a group of miners to mind a single bitcoin, it's also depends on the strength of the pool sha

As for me I believe it all depends on the policy of the site, some site takes up to a year for you to mine 1 bitcoin why some sites takes up to a year and 6 months for you to mine 1 Bitcoin

I haven't been able to mine even quarter value of a Bitcoin, so I can't tell you how long it takes to min a Bitcoin
I don't have the necessary knowledge to answer your question

It depends on the electricity been used and the mining rig ,a lot of factors determines the amount how much time you could use minng 1 bitcoin

I have mined Bitcoin in many website and it take me up to a year to mine one Bitcoin in one of my experience in a website, but the other, I did not mine up to one Bitcoin

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
If you have the intentions of mining that quantity,you will be needing a whole lot of energy which I feel is rarely achieveable, as this thought cross your mind am surprised.

Concerning how long it takes to mine one bitcoin. Well, I really cant say or conclude on the actual amount of time it takes to mine one bitcoin but I believe the mining should be dependent on some factors like the hardware ,power supply and other things been used.

II
I wish I knew about how this whole bitcoin mining of a thing is being done, it's like manufacturing money, one would be so rich to stupor

I really do not know much about mining bitcoins, but you could go through your search engines for detailed information about how to mine Bitcoin.

I don't think one can mine BTC through the mobile smart phone. Because it won't be compatible, plus lots of time, energy and electricity will be needed for that.

I don't think one can mine BTC through the mobile smart phone. Because it won't be compatible, plus lots of time, energy and electricity will be needed for that.
They are waste of time , mining of require the use of sophisticated softwares and hardware devices with higher specifications and constant power supply.

With the current market price of bitcoins, it might take like forever to mine bitcoins. 1 bitcoins is over $50k, mining it in satoshi will take years to accomplished. What you're using to mine it also determine how fast it will reach 1bitcoins.

I do not think that anyone can get the time it will take to mine 1 Bitcoin. This is not something someone can calculate. It depends on the platform the person is using. It can take up to months, or even years. I don't know exactly the time that is will take

It is a very technical question here. To give an estimated mining time for bitcoin will be very hard since you will have to consider some things such as the tool you are mining with

Mining bitcoin could take a long term and short term ,it depends actually and most times people who mine bitcoin usually hold their bitcoin to earn profit

Depends on alot of things like the rate of the sites which and where you wants to mine the coin. But am not sure how long it will take to mine a Bitcoin.

The days required to mine a bitcoin is determined by the mining sites, some mining site takes ten minutes per block like you says while some takes more than that from another site.

Its can take alot of time or almost impossible if you are mining it alone,its may be possible if you mine its in pools, the rate of mining depends on the mining power of the device they are actually using.some do mine faster than the other

No matter how many miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal, it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back