What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?

Hmm, this your question is very technical, I'm not all that equipped to give you accurate information needed to carry home about. I will suggest you, you go to search engines to determine how long we can mine our own Bitcoin with our local mining hardware.

Deciding the specific time it takes to effectively mine 1 Bitcoin is exceptionally troublesome since this worth relies upon the figuring intensity of the gear and the measure of rivalry at any single second. By and large, the time it takes for all the excavator's computational force on the planet to acquire 1 BTC is 10 minutes, a figure which comes because of progressively incredible machines just as an expansion in the quantity of mining pools.

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
Because of its incessant increment, mining bitcoin is now if not the hardest hardest these days. Its mining hour depends on the mining tools I guess

To really get the real time estimate that it will take someone to mine Bitcoin will be very difficult as so many factors may affect your mining, things like your mining network, the price of Bitcoin at that very moment when your mining ends.

As others said, there are many factors to consider like the hardware you're using and are you mining solo or are you going to join a mining pool or the fee users are paying and how difficult it is at that time to mine bitcoin. This difficulty rises as new and more powerful hardware comes out, and people use it to mine bitcoin well I guess you should consider the halving as well which happens every 4 years.

How are you planning on mining, are you using your phone, your laptop, a old computer or a full mining equipment.

If you are using your phone then it is a waste of time. If you are planning on using your laptop or old computer then you need some equipment, I mean some other hardware and software to help you mine better.

Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

To mine bitcoin, it's beyond what someone can predict. I don't seems to understand what you asked. How can you mine 6+BTC per 10mins? I don't think it's realistic at all. If its possible, you will mine 1BTC in every 0.6 minute.
Post automatically merged:

To mine bitcoin, it's beyond what someone can predict. I don't seems to understand what you asked. How can you mine 6+BTC per 10mins? I don't think it's realistic at all. If its possible, you will mine 1BTC in every 0.6 minute.

I don't know how long it would take to mine bitcoin. This question is very technical and I think you should direct it to the experts in the field of mining bitcoin. They would how long and what it would take to mine bitcoin.

I'm actually so surprised by the comments I'm seeing now, so it takes just mare 10 minutes to mine one bitcoin? This is insane and unbelievable or maybe I'm the one not getting the question rightly.

Mining bitcoin? Honestly speaking I am hearing about this for the very first time. I am only aware of trading bitcoin, exchanging bitcoin and investing in bitcoin. If you still want to know you can utilize the internet and search for more.

Mining Bitcoin takes a lot of effort ranging from constant electricity to purchasing hardware and softwares to mine so determining what time 1 btc will be mined will definitely be dependent on lots of factors and even if you manage to do the analysis, the time wouldn't be static so don't bother basing your conclusion on that time you get from calculation.

I think that the time that it takes to mine a bitcoin will all be dependent on your machine and the hash power that you have associated with it. If you are using a laptop it can take a very long time but if you are making use of a good set of equipment then you can do it in a much shorter time.

1 bitcoin is huge amount of money.
I think the regardless the sophisticated nature of your machine and the hash power,I don't it is possible to mine more than $6 worth of bitcoin daily , this is according to what I read in a bitcoin discussion site few months ago. I could be wrong.

It takes a little time to mine bitcoin. The real problem is the cost it accumulates, because you have to have a good mining rig. Mining rigs consume a lot of electricity and huge cost. Pool mining is often advised as it leads to better results

Mining one Bitcoin is a tedious process that could take up to several months. Although, there is no particular time for mining a bitcoin as it depends on the platform at which you are mining from. I have been mining bitcoin in the telegram bot for several weeks now, I have only succeeded in getting about 0.00007890btc.

Depending on your antminer which i think the highest can get you upto 0.2 worth of bitcoins daily which sums up to about $200 daily. If you'have two of that antminer you know how much you're making and how much it'll sum into.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back