What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

using a pool wouldn't actually make a difference -- it would just allow you to get your rewards spread out over the 98 years instead of all at once. So, let's say you do mine an entire block that's now worth 25 bitcoins, over 98 years. That works out to be .000000485032112 bitcoins per minute, or approximately .00000485032112 bitcoins per block

144 blocks per day are mined on average, and there are 6.25 bitcoins per block. 144 x 6.25 is 900, so that's the average amount of new bitcoins mined per day.

You will be making me to laugh a very different kind of laughs if you want me to think it is your set of computers or your big Android phones or smart phones you intend to or are intending to find out how long it takes to mine the Bitcoin. It is way bigger than that

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoins
It takes 10 minutes,Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage.

Most Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies are Scams

Because it's easy for companies to take peoples' money, and then not pay out. A company can claim to be a cloud mining company without any proof of actually owning any hardware. Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
I my self has been looking for who to ask this particular question,because a friend introduce me to mining browser which I download ...

The task giving to me there is to always browse all website on the browser that the more I browse the more it mine my bitcoin for me to earn..

But I notice I browse through the browser but my balance haven't reach $1 all this while,so I wanted to ask as well!!!

Although I don't mine Bitcoin, but I think mining Bitcoin on local hardware will require much time. And again the units of Bitcoin you're mining may be small which might not be encouraging.

The cost to mine 1 BTC is 8206.64$. Meaning its still profitable,” one miner said. Considering the cost to mine Bitcoin for both big mining centers and individual miners can range in between $5,000 and $8,500, miners have more incentive to sell to cover operational costs rather than to hold onto the BTC they mine.

How long does it take to mine 1 bitcoin? It’s a question many people ask when transacting for the first time. The short answer is 10 minutes for a Bitcoin transaction to occur, however there are many factors which extend this time. In this article we will explain what contributes to delaying a transaction past ten minutes to over an hour or a day in some cases.

Notwithstanding the quantity of excavators, it actually requires 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equivalent it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of ability to mine a Bitcoin utilizing the normal force use given by ASIC excavators. 10 minutes stand by truly justified, despite all the trouble of somebody can show restraint enough..
Post automatically merged:

Notwithstanding the quantity of excavators, it actually requires 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equivalent it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of ability to mine a Bitcoin utilizing the normal force use given by ASIC excavators. 10 minutes stand by truly justified, despite all the trouble of somebody can show restraint enough..

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
10 minutes

Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

With the recent price of bit coin I would say that it would take a lot of time to be able to mine one bit coin, coupled with the fact that you would also be spending a lot for mining tools and other necessary requirement. It would sure take a lot of time to be able to successfully mine one bit coin.

I think that the time it will take to mine one Bitcoin is depending on the device you are using, but it is impossible to predict, it is a thing you need to do and then sit back and watch, it depends on the device your using, a laptop, or a mobile phone

Well, since each block reward is 6.25 BTC, it is not really possible to mine just 1 Bitcoin. Until May 2020, when it was halved and the block incentive was cut in half, it used to be 12.5 BTC.
There's no way to mine just 1 Bitcoin, then. Either you win the block reward and earn Bitcoin 6.25 or you don't get anything. In reality, 99.999999 percent of the time you're a miner, having nothing is what happens.

The block you taking about or which app is being used to mine this bitcoins. I once had an app on my phone which mine 100 satochis in 4 hours but I was blocked due to my inactivity on the app Which was a very painful experience after mining close to $10 worth of bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

The block you taking about or which app is being used to mine this bitcoins. I once had an app on my phone which mine 100 satochis in 4 hours but I was blocked due to my inactivity on the app Which was a very painful experience after mining close to $10 worth of bitcoin.

it is not easy for you to mine cryptocurrency such as bitcoins to the point of having one bitcoins because it's going to take a lot of months if you are thinking of mining one single because I except you you are mining in pools.

144 blocks per day are mined on average, and there are 6.25 bitcoins per block. 144 x 6.25 is 900, so that's the average amount of new bitcoins mined per day.
If this is your analysis are correct if one person should mind 900 bitcoins in a day it is obvious that the Bitcoin that is left might have you finished before now so I don't think is possible I was just someone that told me earlier that you not mine more than $20 worth of Bitcoin.

If you are mining the coin through telegram bot it will take you almost five years to get one Bitcoin, but if it is litecoin you can actually get it within six months 1 litecoin from telegram bot if you are serious over it. But no matter how serious you are you can not get one Bitcoin under one year through telegram bot.

mining bitcoin is not easy and although there is no particular time of mining bitcoin an individual cannot predict bitcoin mining time. many people seen that mining bitcoin is always waste of time and at same most bitcoin mining site are not always trusted.

I guess at the moment it all depends on the kind of mining rig you have. But honestly, at the moment, it doesn't make sense trying to mine BTC. You will end up spending more on electricity and cooling. I would suggest just investing on trading at the moment. Antminer S9 and above are so damn expensive at the moment. That the costs outweigh the benefits of mining. You can take years to mine a few satoshis!! :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back