What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

close to accurate answer to this depends on so mny factors like your antminer and hash rate. Mining one bitcoin will take so long and much consuming of power. The consistent way to go round this is to look for a good antminer but it guarantees nothing being tht the processing will be long

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.
Post automatically merged:

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

In the current context of things it might take an awfully long time. Mining bitcoin becomes even more difficult as the day passes by. Pool mining has been the best solution so far but the collective cost is still a problem.

By now, I'm pretty sure you're all familiar with the concept of mining, wherein miners confirm transactions on the blockchain by solving complicated algorithms. People opt to go for mining rather than buying bitcoins because you can earn it passively.

As everyone noted, there are many things that you must take into account when deciding on the hardware that you use, including how much hashing power you need, the type of pool that you will enter, how you will pay for your required costs, how much you're willing to spend on your running costs, what difficulty time period that you are going to mine, etc. Having to keep up with the continual advancement of hardware is difficult, even at a slower pace than a computer's processors is decreased every 4 years, or every time the computing power of a computer is increased.

To really get the real time estimate that it will take someone to mine Bitcoin will be very difficult as so many factors may affect your mining, things like your mining network, the price of Bitcoin at that very moment when your mining ends.

hmmm, i dont think there is actually a specific time, i think its based on your minning power, it depends on the capacity of what ever engine you are using for minning, the amount you can mine per second

This is possible for one that has all the necessary equipments. 10-15 minutes is the actual time to mine a Bitcoin especially when the miner is using an old computer. I don't still believe that mining Bitcoin with a mobile device works though as I see it as waste of time and resources.

As I have heard, it takes at most 10 minutes to mine a Bitcoin, so long as you have a mining machine and other tools needed for mining. You can also mine other coins in same manner, like doge coin, ethereum, but with a slightly different machine configuration.

10 minutes

It is hard to earn a bitcoin do you know on where to invest in this block that generate bitcoin per block so we can get it there to my apologies for this questions its that I'm just a newbie in the industry of cryptocurrencies especially in this bitcoin.

It’s a query many humans ask while transacting for the primary time. The brief solution is 10 mins for a Bitcoin transaction to occur, but there are numerous elements which increase this time. In this text we can give an explanation for what contributes to delaying a transaction beyond ten mins to over an hour or an afternoon in a few cases. solo takes long time

Since currently we mine 6.25 BTC each 10 minutes then to mine 1 BTC i think it will take about 0.6 minutes
you can calculate with yourself 6.25/10=0.625 and by 2024 it will take about 0.3 minutes

I think the time to mine 1 bitcoin, if everything is put in proper place, is nothing less than 10-15 minutes, some BlockChain technologies can mine one bitcoin in a time less than that depending on the hash power being used and the efficiency of the miners in mining bitcoin. I think I am right to some extent.

Everyday, how many Bitcoins are mined? On average, 144 blocks a day are mined, and there are 6.25 Bitcoins per block. 144 x 6.25 is 900, so that's the daily average quantity of new bitcoins mined.

Before going into different scenarios for transaction speeds, Bitcoin transactions generally take anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hour. The reason for the range in time is that different situations require different amounts of confirmations (1 confirmation takes ~10 minutes) for a transaction.

Mining major crytocurrecies like bitcoin isn't a joke. Many high technical equipments needed to be set up with expertise. Thou, it takes 10 mins per block in the block chain system but nevertheless, the blocks are so complex and requires more tools to handle them.

Deciding the specific time it takes to effectively mine 1 Bitcoin is extremely troublesome since this worth relies upon the figuring force of the gear and the measure of rivalry at any single second. By and large, the time it takes for all the miner's computational force on the planet to acquire 1 BTC is 10 minutes, a figure which comes because of progressively ground-breaking machines just as an increment in the quantity of mining pools.

Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back