What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?

To be very honest about mining any kind of cryptocurrency, I have never had any breakthrough with any site. It would be very hard for me to actually give any information on the exact time it would take to mine one BTC but I’m definitely certain it’s not going to be a short period of time.

Concerning how many minutes it takes time mine a bitcoin, I have always heard of many or different mining platforms for mining bitcoin but i can say accurately or dont even have the idea of long it take to mine 1 bitcoin

I don't really know mush about Bitcoin but what I know for sure is dat it takes more than 20 min to get a Bitcoin..y friend said so

Thia your question is really a difficult one to answer. I dont think there is a specific period you can use to mine one bitcoin but I guess it all depends on the miner and the mining tools you use

Mining of bitcoins takes lots of resources and time. There muct me constant supply of power to the system. The computer system you are going to use for mining bitcoin must come with strong specification like core 5i with adequate RAM and goo internal storage. The reason is that mining consume lots of data and there should no interruptions. Mining of bitcoins might takes several hours depending on your target.

Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds(10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

the time it takes for all the excavator's computational force on the planet to acquire 1 BTC is 10 minutes, a figure which comes because of progressively incredible machines just as an expansion in the quantity of mining pools.

See question. This kind of question is quite unpredictable because mining bitcoins varies according to the site you are working with or registered with. But come to think of it, are they still mining bitcoins?

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
You ask a very difficult question. I don't think anyone can actually give you the exact time or duration it will take to mine one Bitcoin. I think mining Bitcoin of late is one of the hardest things to do in the crypto world. I rather not trouble myself over the calculation.

You must understand that mining of bitcoins is not something you can just decided to do it on your own, although you can actually mine bitcoins as a private individual but mining bitcoin in pool is the best and how much bitcoin you can mine in a pool depends on how stront and how many people are in the pool.

Concerning how many minutes, it takes time to mine a bitcoin,you can actually mine bitcoins as a private individual but mining bitcoin is not a easy thing to do because the calculation process is not easy

Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

Depending on your antminer which i think the highest can get you upto 0.2 worth of bitcoins daily which sums up to about $200 daily. If you'have two of that antminer you know how much you're making and how much it'll sum into.
And the electricity bill is waving, and the prices of those rigs are no joke, and one my co member on one site says, the equipment they are using are so loud and noisy.

To be frank, I am really confused on the mining of the Bitcoin. Where does it come from and how it went there in the mining place is a puzzle to me. I admit my ignorance although you have to pardon me because I am learning about crypto currency in this forum. The Bitcoin mining has many new terms to be understood and probably it will take weeks for me to understand the concept of mining. However, my question remains on how a Bitcoin is produced and who controls the production.

If bitcoin mining is ever a skill I can get someone to train me for, I would be forever grateful to the person. No matter how long it takes to mine one bitcoin, I think the stress, time, resources and effort are still worth it because bitcoin is very valued.

10 minutes

Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

Trying to know the amount of time to mine Bitcoin can be stressful and time consuming and might not be worth it, the device been used is important too if it's a phone or a laptop, then you can know the hash rate at which it is reading. And it also depends on the mining platforms as they do vary from one another.

Depending on your antminer which i think the highest can get you upto 0.2 worth of bitcoins daily which sums up to about $200 daily. If you'have two of that antminer you know how much you're making and how much it'll sum into.

It depends on so many factors how many rigs you have, GPUand what’s the internet speed, location too as mining creates lot of heat..

I don't really know but according to the research I made I found out that regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back