What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

Mining especially bitcoin is getting much more difficult and if you are not using some of the most sophisticated equipments, it would be an exercise in futility because you end up with absolutely no gains.

Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners.
I am quite amazed at this your submission how can you say that it will take 10 minutes to mine 1 Bitcoin? This is highly impossible because one bitcoin is big money and I don't think it can take even 6 months for one to be able to mine 1 bitcoin unless you have a very big Bitcoin mining rig with gigantic devices.

This is a question that only bitcoins miners will be able to understand because we cannot give an accurate amount of bitcoins they will be making in a month,i think its depends on the mining pools of a particular mining company that will determine how much bitcoins they will be making

I don't really know much about the real Bitcoin mining with computer, so I wouldn't know how long it takes to mine a Bitcoin. It really consumes lots of energy.

Yeah it's actually funny seeing people reviews on this thread it should take a long time actually if it were to be a place with full day power supply to keep your device active.

we might not be able to give you an accurate answers of the question you have asked because we are not in the position to know how long it can take, any mining time of cryptocurrency depends on equipment and the tools they are using for the mining process.

It might be difficult for you to get up to that amount within 5 months but mining of bitcoins require a lot of energies,we might not actually get the best answer for you here because none of us here have any idea of how cryptocurrency is mine.

To mine one bitcoins depends on the resources that is put together in mining it. For an ordinary person with little resources, it will definitely takes a lot of time that runs into months to achieve one bitcoins.

Mining especially bitcoin is getting much more difficult and if you are not using some of the most sophisticated equipments, it would be an exercise in futility because you end up with absolutely no gains.
I understand that there are some people that have been mining cryptocurrency like bitcoins using a laptop, how is this possible ? because I always believe that for you to mine cryptocurrency you need a sophisticated device more than laptop.

I don't believe that there are specific time for Mining bitcoin , it is a function of the strength of the bitcoin Mining device , the block congestion and other factors .

I don't believe that there are specific time for Mining bitcoin , it is a function of the strength of the bitcoin Mining device , the block congestion and other factors .
Yeah , if you are using very powerful ASIC machine you tend to mine faster as compared and that is why people continuously upgrade their software and hardware used for this purpose.

You will.need to go ask the companies directly into the Bitcoin mining process with their machines and all. They will be in the best position actually tell you how long it takes to mine one Bitcoin

I don’t know maybe people were able to mine bitcoin during the olden days but looking at how much a bitcoin worth now, you might use a lifetime if you’re trying to mine a bitcoin and i can say it might even be impossible

I have not really mined bitcoin before though, but i do know that it will be very difficult to determine the amount of time to mine one bitcoin as there are so many processes involved in mining bitcoin. And I don't Mr A time interval will be the same Mr B time inverval to mine.

Yeah , if you are using very powerful ASIC machine you tend to mine faster as compared and that is why people continuously upgrade their software and hardware used for this purpose.
Ofcourse considering the fact that they pay for electricity consumption , they won't want to mine less in order to argument for the bills paid. This is why they go for high quality Mining machine

Ofcourse considering the fact that they pay for electricity consumption , they won't want to mine less in order to argument for the bills paid. This is why they go for high quality Mining machine
It is better and that is why I don't support mining bitcoin with mobile phone or ordinary personal computer because they are waste of time.

I think it might take up to one year for 1 bitcoins to be mined,most of the mining pools use different type of mining instruments and sometimes how strong they are will determine how their mining rate will be, I do not know much about mining of cryptocurrency.

It is better and that is why I don't support mining bitcoin with mobile phone or ordinary personal computer because they are waste of time.
Is not even possible to mine with phone. All the site that claims that people mine with phone are all scams . Even some computer cannot be able to mine

Is not even possible to mine with phone. All the site that claims that people mine with phone are all scams . Even some computer cannot be able to mine
Yeah especially for bitcoin because there are some coins we can mine with our phones like PHT and also Bat token though it take time to earn significantly.

The number of time it takes to mine a Bitcoin depends on various things. one of the major factor is the computer system you are using. if you take you longer time if you are using a computer system with a low spec. The internet connection is another factor. You must experience all time about 99% of the time. The software for mining must also be up to par.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back