What's new

How long does it take for a startup to become a renowned company?

Yeah I think you need more promotion if truly you want your business to grow , awareness is really needed in the growth of your business ,it's very important you place more effort in the business growth
You could create a small event or something like that, what do you think? Like there is a store in my area, they did a small show on the street where humans were dressed as cartoon characters, dancing. The shop was actually a sore for buying kids wear though.

It can be quite long if it happens that the entrepreneurs doesn't have much resource to market and promote their brands and products in the marketplace. It might take up to 10 years for the company to be well-known.

You could create a small event or something like that, what do you think? Like there is a store in my area, they did a small show on the street where humans were dressed as cartoon characters, dancing. The shop was actually a sore for buying kids wear though.
I think this is actually a way to promote the existence of the business ,most actually do create advertising strategies like this to promote their business and get more customers that would purchase the product

Some start ups remain start up and never progress into a reputed company. Wheres some startups become a reputed company within six months. This all depends on what these start ups are about and how they are doing it.

I think this is actually a way to promote the existence of the business ,most actually do create advertising strategies like this to promote their business and get more customers that would purchase the product
Exactly and it helps alot, like myself I do not have a kid I need to buy things for, anytime I pass that location, I already have it at the back of my mind that there is a store here that deal with children clothes. If someone ask me, I can easily refer them to these store.

Some businesses that were inherited and already established would definitely not need you to spend more time trying to understand how the work at all. As you have all the capital and resources.

Exactly and it helps alot, like myself I do not have a kid I need to buy things for, anytime I pass that location, I already have it at the back of my mind that there is a store here that deal with children clothes. If someone ask me, I can easily refer them to these store.
ThatS good ,I guess it's a way to promote the business , because when you get people to the business you are creating a means and medium too for others to promote your business when you start ,a kind of good relationship

It not how far but how well, for business to be renowned doesn't take much time, when the owner of business plan before starting the business. The type of products and advertisement would let people to know the business very fast.

It not how far but how well, for business to be renowned doesn't take much time, when the owner of business plan before starting the business. The type of products and advertisement would let people to know the business very fast.
You may be right about the shorter time that a new business can be popular or known in the business world. However, you have to spend a lot in advertising even if you are using only social media for the purpose. Any kind of advertisement involves a budget that would depend on the scope of your promotion.

Yeah definitely most business are actually not moving very fast ,the owner is actually not interested in building the business more ,if a business have good promotional skills it will develop more too tho

ThatS good ,I guess it's a way to promote the business , because when you get people to the business you are creating a means and medium too for others to promote your business when you start ,a kind of good relationship
Thats true and I have actually experience this. Someone introduced me to her business and I helped her promote it as much as I could, some months back when I started mine, she really helped me alot in promoting it.

This is very true. The pace of business growth depends on the product involved. Some businesses can grow at a very fast rate while others usually takes time before it develops to a bigger level.

Some start ups remain start up and never progress into a reputed company. Wheres some startups become a reputed company within six months. This all depends on what these start ups are about and how they are doing it.
Yes this is true and I believe the possible reason why this is happening is because they haven't done their research to understand the type of business that will be suitable and the location they are establishing , this will lead to establishment of good business at the wrong location, we just have to be guided here.

For a start up business to become a company it has to do with the demand of the product you are into, and the amount of capital you have to make it a company, because a company needs more development than a start up.

Normally is not supposed to takes much time at least 6 to 1 year depending on the kind of production the company makes and how it try to meet up with the needs and demand of their customers.

It depends on the type of business and how saturated and competitive the niche is.

Typically around 3 months to a year. You can use branding to stand out faster from others doin the same thing.
Dependent on the amount of money that you have available to push into the new business then it is something that is going to take a gradual process before it gets to that level.

For your business to be well developed and known all over the world I believe it will take up to two to three years for your business to become well develop, but still it all depends on how creative and innovative your business is. If your business is well creative it may not take up to two years
Business growth is not something that you can actually rush whenever you want to rush it because it is something that takes time to manifest to the level that is supposed to be based on hard work.

There are no set times through which someone can start a business that would later become a big renowned business because most companies are not the same and their time of becoming successful can never be the same. Some these companies might even take as long as 10, 20 years before they can be called a renowned company while some Business just take within 6 months to 3 years and the rest to become a renowned company.

The period to which a startup business becomes a renowned business sometimes it may varies depending on the kind of business in operation and also the socio political issues also affect the progress of every business.

The short answer is, it takes at least 4 years to refer to a real company, and I would argue that it takes 7-10 years for your startup to truly be the success you imagined when this idea came to you came.
I have good reasons to believe that everything depends on the resources that you have available for you which could be used to run the business that will determine how long it's going to take to reach that level.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back