What's new

How long do you keep stocks to earn a good profit?

I never traded stocks before I'm only with Cryptocurrency. But it will be nice to hold them for long, until the expected profit is achieved.

I don't think there is a particular timeline on it. Either you cash in on the stock when it is at the all-time high or you keep it there for the nearest future.

I don't know anything about trading of stock because i I didn't have interest in learning it when I have the opportunity to do it,I am only focus on trading of cryptocurrency and if you ask me anything about cryptocurrency I answer it.

We have shares of stocks of our bank and that bank is also where my wife works. Our stocks have been with us for 3 years and counting that it has gained in value substantially. Now I am thinking of selling the stocks to cash in on the profit but my wife does not want to sell because we still do not need the money. She treats the stocks as not an investment but as a savings that we can use for our investment for a property when we have sufficient funds for it.
This is the more reason why I don't buy stock because you must keep it for a very long period of time before it would rise and sell it off,but if you invest into crypto currency within the short period of time you will gain your profit.

Thats a very long Time for a business transaction and i dont think I can do that kind of business and wait for a good seven and a half Years before the stock you invested in can be ripe enough .
Seven and half years—
One of the most significant financial skills you need to master is investing in stocks. Stocks have produced an annualized return of about 10 percent on average. At that point, every 7.2 years, your money doubles. Let's say you start at 10,000 dollars.

I don't have any money in stocks though, but I think every stock has maturity date and some are traded immediately. So the time to keep stocks can either depend on the stocks maturity or an individual decides to hold it as long as he or she wants. That is just my contributions.

This is the more reason why I don't buy stock because you must keep it for a very long period of time before it would rise and sell it off,but if you invest into crypto currency within the short period of time you will gain your profit.
You can only be good in stocks if you have extra money that you will not use. Buy stocks and let it stay for more than a year. You can also earn dividends at the end of the year which is not substantial but still good as an extra income while waiting for the stock prices to increase.

Stick investment are not designed or crated to be made for the short term investor, it is naturally a type of investment that is long term based from months to years in particular

Seven and half years—
One of the most significant financial skills you need to master is investing in stocks. Stocks have produced an annualized return of about 10 percent on average. At that point, every 7.2 years, your money doubles. Let's say you start at 10,000 dollars.
Seven and half a year is a good time for people whom are financially capable to keep their stock in order to earn a better return but what about people that needed that money do another vital business .

Since we all know that making money from the stock market involves it been held for a long term. It is only wise to say the longer it held for, the better your profits will be for you

It depends on if you are really interested on the money, I believe stock trading is just like cryptocurrency investment that the longer you keep the longer the value of your assets, you can keep it as long as you are able to keep it.

I always try to analyze the stock I am buying based on the middle term and as such any price movement unconvincing in 3 years I try to sell it off.

I wouldn't even advise anyone to invest in stocks in my country, I met someone recently who stated that after five years, his stock in a bank only grew by one naira.

I think this depends on the time to reach you have allotted for yourself to be checking your profits and financial status regularly

This depends on the agreement you had with your wife since you do not invest to cash it out then why wanting to cash out and in fact you are not in any financial difficult that needs urgent money to solves, so please just leave it since your wife is not in support of you cashing it out.

I have not really invested in stocks before even though I am learning how it works but I think it is good to keep it until you make a good profit especially if the company has a good future.

I wished I were into the sticks market thing that you guys are here talking about. I don't really have a lot of activities dealing with stick investment other than just hear people talking about it all the time

Investing in stocks is one of the most important financial skills you need to master. On average, stocks have given an annualized return of around 10%. At that rate, your money doubles every 7.2 years. Let's say you start with $10,000.
I remember when i started buying stock in some outfit,a couple of them though,the reason for that investment was for the future,and as time progreses some did well while some did not.But it is almost 10yrs now.

We have shares of stocks of our bank and that bank is also where my wife works. Our stocks have been with us for 3 years and counting that it has gained in value substantially. Now I am thinking of selling the stocks to cash in on the profit but my wife does not want to sell because we still do not need the money. She treats the stocks as not an investment but as a savings that we can use for our investment for a property when we have sufficient funds for it.
You really have to talk with your wife. You have to come into an agreement. So that you can not point your finger to each other when both of you have the same decision. I congratulate both of you to have stocks. That's a happy problem.

Well it's good if you don't need the money now just make sure you follow up trending news about the company stock you are holding. If any bad news comes out of the company you know you really need to sell off the stock so that you won't lose the profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back