What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

Forex has been one thing that up till now I find it difficult to understand, each time I look at the chart am just lost, it's like another language entirely to me maybe it's because I don't really have interest in learning it or probably am just lazy to, but it's a good business to earn and I believe on a average it shouldn't take one less than 4months to learn force trading.

This forex trading is like brain surgery is a life long craft that gets better with practice. It takes a life time so keep trading and keep getting better. I would say around 3–4 years. There is an old adage that states it takes around 10,000 hours of practice to become proficient at anything.

Well it may take up to three months for you to learn and understand forex fully, but learning never ends in forex for expert traders that have in the game for over five years Still continue to learn.

Well, I suppose if we’re talking just getting through the main concepts and understanding the mechanisms behind forex trading, then it took a couple of weeks. However, if we’re talking actual learning of the practice, then you are never fully finished.

I’ve been going off and on in the class I saw online on forex trading I tried understanding it but honestly it was hard so I left it, I’ve tried reaching out to people who are gurus at it and they either do not have time to teach or they request huge amounts of money for mentorship, I really wish I could learn it and start making money out of forex

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
I have been learning Forex basic trading since some months, 4 months precisely from now yet I can't seem to understand it totally yet. indeed, forex is a complicated stuff to learn and understand but I have no choice, I have to continue. until I have been able to master it

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
it took me a couple of years to learn forex. something like four years five years there about. I started with a real account of a small amount of $25 I traded for some time made profits made losses and I now understood how markets in the forex is

This is also a good investment or trading place. For online investors. You have to learn and get knowledge about any trading. You should do researches for this and talk to that person who is already gone through forex. This will take you 2 3 days to learn it easily. But still I'm learning about how much it is risky and how to tackle the risks in FOREX.

It took me about three months of learning before I ever traded forex for the first time. However, learning didn't stop there. I continued learning forex till the day I eventually stopped trading. There is no end to learning forex because the market springs up surprises every now and then.

Trading in forex is very risky and difficult, so it should give more time to learn and the more time we give it is better for us because more time should be given to understand its procedures and indexes.

I'd state, 5–6 years to get conversant in it (If I may say as much).

The issue with the present retail exchanging is that everyone need to get rich short-term, so they search for simple ways. This clears the street for tricksters to distribute ferrari photographs from Google as their own with some phony screen shots of their exchanging logs (I can counterfeit one in like 5 minutes, it's not hard).
Exactly, the advert of some forex company annoys me a lot. Someone will just stand by the side of poche and claim he or she bought that car from forex profit. I'm not doubt the information I'm just saying it place in peoples mind the idea of get-rich-quick

To learn the basics of Forex it took about a week and I practised in Demo account for about 3 months. Initially, when I opened a live account it was difficult since trading in the demo and the live account is different,If you start with the mindset of knowing that you have a lot of work ahead of you, but also that great rewards are possible, it is going to serve you well going forward. Furthermore, you have to understand that you must “love the game” or you will lose

Honestly for me there is no timeline for learning forex. It all depends on how fast you understand the market and the tricks of trading. I’m currently taking a course on forex. And I intend to afterwards get an expect to put me through.

In the event that you discover everything quick and locate a working procedure quick, you can attempt genuine exchanging with modest quantity of cash. To become familiar with the essentials of Forex it required about a week and I rehearsed in Demo represent around 6 months.

Forex is not something I can just start and get right. I have a friend who's been learning for about a year now and hasn't even started doing it for real at all. I wonder how people do it, but I feel it takes lots of patience and exercise.

Though it depends on individual commitment it can take few months to several years. In my case, it took me nearly 2 years. It is better to get your hands dirty if you want to learn faster. Do not just try to learn it by reading articles and books, but really do trade live with small money first

Forex business is a risky investment. The stories and Testimony I hear from those who have engaged in it is not encouraging. So I do not bother, if I don't learn about forex trading. I might as well give it a try when I feel the time is right
You are correct when you said it's an was an investment associated with high risk, although am not fully into learning it, my research on it gave me that it will require some time to gather experience and understand how to read indicators before venturing into it.

The time is relative to individual and it also depends on what we set out to do with forex. For example

A lot of people think forex is about giving your money to somebody to trade for you, that's the investment part and sadly there are lots of unprofessional traders that have made the industry look like a scam.
You could be an investor in forex(that is if you don't know how to trade). You can take your time to learn and start trading for yourself.

Learning forex trading is not as easy as you can think. It requires time and personal commitment. I tried to learn it online but my 2 weeks training was not efficient when compared to how complex forex trading I. So I can say the time is not predictable because it depends on your tutor.

My brother forex trading is not easy at all to learn, after two weeks of studying binance I thought I have finished it all not knowing that am still a novice, I tried my first trade it didn't work for me, I lost then I went back again to get more knowledge from my mentor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back