What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

I have been trying to learn for months now but I am always stuck with candlestick pattern, it used to be boring but I will try and do some6 about it. I have enough materials I can use though I am doing cryptocurrency now.

IAM still learning forex trade I also need assistance from people who have accumulated knowledge in forex to also share with me on how I can trade consciously.

Forex is a profitable business when you have the right knowledge and experience on the rules of the operation.
I need help because I want to invest in forex trade.

I got to understand some major concepts within two to three months of consistency but later had to withdraw after a few trades, noticed that forex is more like gambling where you either win or lose, major reason for the warning on forex apps.

The act of mastering anything takes years, since there are no shortcuts to learn forex, professional say that to have a complete knowledge about trading it will take 2-10 years to know how to have results periodically and get well versed in the risk management. Risk management is the most important one to be managed well in trading

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
personally, I think learning forex isn't something that has an end. Every now and then the market springs up surprises which

Forex trading is something have been learning for some years now. One can never fully understand the market. You keep learning as you go.

personally, I think learning forex isn't something that has an end. Every now and then the market springs up surprises Which makes experienced Investors to create new strategy to make profit. And for beginners, it depends on the mindset you have towards learning.

Some people say they learn forex trading within the shortest possible time of 3 months which I very much doubt because forex trading is so technical that it won't be possible for you to master it excellently within just 3 months.

I am not really well-versed with forex and maybe I am more confident with stock trading. Forex has many complexities because it deals with currencies, that is foreign money. Maybe I would need a year to have a master of forex and I do not want to do that because in forex there is a probability to gain and also a probability to lose. I am not a gambler and I would be very disgusted if I would lose money because of my wrong decision.

I started forex trading like 6 years ago and I am still learning. You can never fully understand the movement of the market so the little you know might work well for you in the market analysis

I am not a Forex expert or an amateur,o dont even have the interest in learning forex. But, from what I have seen from some forex traders I know, I dont think it should take you much time for you to learn how to trade on forex.

I am not really well-versed with forex and maybe I am more confident with stock trading. Forex has many complexities because it deals with currencies, that is foreign money. Maybe I would need a year to have a master of forex and I do not want to do that because in forex there is a probability to gain and also a probability to lose. I am not a gambler and I would be very disgusted if I would lose money because of my wrong decision.
Sometimes it takes really long time to master forex due to its complexity. But mastering it is very important because you wouldn't want to loose money. Forex while being profitable can be very risky.

Mmmmmh it took me about a month for me to learn forex but that is the first stage but overall i used over 3 months to learn forex because as i am moving from first stage to the next stage i learnt more so i think the last stage was the mentorship stage

It took me two months to learn the forex and it was a bit tedious to learn but all the same it was an interesting one but am still thinking of doing the demo so as not to get caught in the webb of loss instead of gain.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
Learning forex trading has never been as easy as many people think. I started developing interest in forex trading some 2 years ago and I'm still on the plan of learning it till now, reasons being that I don't have anyone to teach me. i have downloaded a few Forex trading apps online to learn but it's not easy

You can learn forex trade within a month if you are very intelligent person and if you lectures are regular. Forex trade is a very interesting business if you understand it, it is all about buying and selling of foreign currencies, you buy when it is low and sell when the price go high.

I have not learned forex and maybe not anytime soon. But I will advice the intending learners never to rely on online tutorial alone in learning forex. They should endeavor to get someone offline that can out them through all what it takes to be good at forex.

I was told that for you to be well grounded in forex trading that you need to spend minimum of six months on training. Although I don't think that the number of months used for training matters, it's the ability to understand what was taught that is the main thing. It took me three months to complete the training.

I continued learning forex till the day I eventually stopped trading. It took me about two months of learning before I ever traded forex for the first time. I think people tend to call it risky because they lack the knowledge of trading it.

It takes some people three or four months to learn about forex trading, depending on your ability or knowledge, the most important thing is to master the lessons forex trading, is better to learn before trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back