How important mental health is?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me it is very important as providing our body with our basic needs. If we are feeling down, it is important to have our mental health checked and take some rest.

Mental health is the most important aspect of human health. No matter how healthy a person might look if anything is wrong mentally then the whole system will be disorganized.

I totally agree with you, Rightminds. If we are not able to manage our emotions and thoughts, our everyday tasks will be affected.

Mental health is more important than physical health in many regards. What use is a healthy body if your mind is having trouble? Also, a lot of mental stress ends up leading to physical health problems.

In today's world mental health is very important as children are finding it difficult to face challenges are running away from such situations or are resorting to substance abuse or self harm.

Mental health is something I take seriously. Whether it by my own, my family or my friends. If a friend of family member is down, I'm there for them, just like they're here for me when I need them. Anyway, it's very important to keep your mental health in check. If you're ever at a point where you feel you can't go on, seek help, talk to someone, anyone. Sometimes reaching out for that support, can go a long way in helping someone.

You have to take your mental health with utmost care, in fact government should mandate getting mental health therapy a big thing. The high rate of suicide we count today is as a result of mental health problems. Those who go and shot up schools have serious mental health issues.

Mental health is as important or more than physical health, if you are not in good mental condition, this could affect all aspects of your life, when you are emotionally bad you do not feel like even performing the most basic things of your daily life such as grooming, tidying your room or sometimes even eating, If we look at this detail we can know that poor mental health could truncate all aspects of your life.

A good way to maintain good mental health is to have good habits in our lives, not take drugs, respect the sleep schedule, eat healthy, try to manage stress, socialize and maintain stable relationships...

Mental health is as important or more than physical health, if you are not in good mental condition, this could affect all aspects of your life, when you are emotionally bad you do not feel like even performing the most basic things of your daily life such as grooming, tidying your room or sometimes even eating, If we look at this detail we can know that poor mental health could truncate all aspects of your life.

A good way to maintain good mental health is to have good habits in our lives, not take drugs, respect the sleep schedule, eat healthy, try to manage stress, socialize and maintain stable relationships...
The extent of damage one have in one's mental health can affect the person's physical health. I desist from any activities which can cause harm to my mental health as I know it takes long time to treat mental health issues then treating physical health issues.

Mental health is more important than physical health in many regards. What use is a healthy body if your mind is having trouble? Also, a lot of mental stress ends up leading to physical health problems.
True. Whatever's going on with someone's mental health will eventually affect the body and other aspects of life. Knowing this, it's really important to always take mental health into consideration and seek help when needed.

I have had the serious blues before. The darkness there is no joke. In that case, that's why my religious beliefs are very important. Well, we've all made mistakes, but we can't let things destroy us.

I believe mental health is one of the most important things in life, even more than physical health. People who never experienced the struggle of mental issue may be confused by my statement here. When I had severe depression issues, all in my life seemed pointless and I tried commiting suicide. Being physically disabled is not as hard as mental health.

For me it is very important as providing our body with our basic needs. If we are feeling down, it is important to have our mental health checked and take some rest.

Well, in my opinion, I don't even think it is only our mental health that is important but our general health because anything that is affecting your health is always going to make it very difficult for you to be able to carry out the things that you're supposed to do and take care of your responsibilities.

Well, in my opinion, I don't even think it is only our mental health that is important but our general health because anything that is affecting your health is always going to make it very difficult for you to be able to carry out the things that you're supposed to do and take care of your responsibilities.
That's right. A human being has to be ready always to handle basics instead of considering just the mental health while ignoring the rest. Life can be overwhelming, and being in the right frame of mind and fit is one we all should look forward to.

That's right. A human being has to be ready always to handle basics instead of considering just the mental health while ignoring the rest. Life can be overwhelming, and being in the right frame of mind and fit is one we all should look forward to.

It is our mind and our body that completes us. In any situation whereby any one of them is not functioning properly, it is always going to affect the other. This is going to jeopardize our health situation and put us in a position where we are going to struggle with living well in a general state.

A good mental health is like being able to breath well. If your mental health state is in shambles, life itself will be a serious struggle. If you've been able to take care of your mental health, more than 80% of your health problems have been fixed.

Having a good mental health is extremely important as it will reflect the same way in your physical and spiritual health. If your mental health is not good, youll end up doing things that would destroy your physical health with time. The mind is where it all begins so we must not neglect it.

Having a good mental health is extremely important as it will reflect the same way in your physical and spiritual health. If your mental health is not good, youll end up doing things that would destroy your physical health with time. The mind is where it all begins so we must not neglect it.

The biggest downside of mental health illness is depression. I have never seen anyone who is depressed that is able to do anything useful and meaningful with their lives because they are going to be leaving in a total mess. It is the reason why it is very important for us to take care of our mental health because that is the biggest priority we should look after.

The biggest downside of mental health illness is depression. I have never seen anyone who is depressed that is able to do anything useful and meaningful with their lives because they are going to be leaving in a total mess. It is the reason why it is very important for us to take care of our mental health because that is the biggest priority we should look after.
When in depression, people stop eating and sleeping well. They stop doing the two most important things required for a human body to function well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator