What's new

How important is saving money to become rich?

Savings will give you opportunity to have some funds set aside for an investment. The money you invest will only bring more money for you and it is being said that money works other than human beings. make sure you have knowledge about the business before you can decide to invest your money.

Saving money is important if you want to become rich. If you're like most people who need to work their way up, you have to set aside a substantial portion of your earnings to cover emergencies and build funds for investment. Saving money will provide the funds that you'll need to start investing. Investing in reliable financial instruments and assets can help make you rich and financially independent.​

Saving money to become rich was important back in the days not in this day and time. With the way money is devaluing in my country saving money to become rich is just a waste of time just invest it into something productive

Saving is very important as they are very useful during the unforeseen circumstances. Savings should not be the only thing you are going to do if you want to build wealth. You also need to invest your savings to make more money. you send your money to work for you and this is how to grow big financially.

Its good to save, but we should know that no one gets rich by saving. It is always adviced to have investments. Savings have little or no financial gain on it, but if you find a business you can invest the money in, then you are on your way to becoming rich.

Savings form an integral part of wealth building. Savings is the first step you are going to take on the journey to build financial independence for yourself. Saving habit can be cultivated just like any other habits. The best thing is to start small and be consistent with it.

If you are saving a lot of money you can possibly become rich, since you can invest it later after speaking with professionals and you might have a good chance to increase it and make it double or triple or even more than that!. I know people who didn't save money but yet got it as a pension and after that they bought houses abroad, putted it in the country's investments and so it got increased and now they are living rich and wealthy life.

I would say that you can't save money to become rich. You can only save money to meet future needs and in case of unforeseen circumstances which you will need money to speak or answer for you. You can only invest to become rich so I will never say that instead of saving the money one should invest.

Saving money is not profitable, i invest. That is just the best thing for me to do now most especially if I have money to hold for long-time purpose. I don't know why I consider saving to be a waste of resources..

I personally believe that you can't save money to become rich but instead using the money for any good investment is pivotal to become rich. Money saved is just for emergency and other needs.
I personally believe that you can't save money to become rich but instead using the money for any good investment is pivotal to become rich. Money saved is just for emergency and other needs

Last edited:
Wealth is accumulated through investment and not savings, the more investment you engage in the more your advantage of creating wealth, savings can't make someone rich.

That is good to save money because saving small small like that before you will know you save much from it, if actually you want to becoming something in future, start to saving from somewhere.
One of the things that usually discourage some persons to start up a savings is that the think there little effort wil not amount to anything tangible,,but with disclpline and consistency the savings will become very big with time.

Personally I don't plan to become rich. Most the riches in the world today comes with pride which I hate it very much as it annoys God so much.
I would like to be financially stable only whereby I couldn't miss a meal, educate my children in good schools, live happily and have some money just for emergency cases

the rich mindset is to save money because even if you will give a million dollars to someone with a poor mindset they will spend it all in a short time and they will become poor again

Saving is important in one life. It has been times without number by expert that saving is a habit that anybody, who determined to achieve success, should learn. But saving alone cannot make one rich. Don't just save. Save to start business or to invest. Business or investment will double their money. Saving is very important habit people should learn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back