What's new

How important is a payment proof?

Off course , without a valid payment proof , no one will join any earning site. It is very crucial and it saves a lot of time and money. There is a chance of lose of time and money if one joins the free or paid site without any payment proofs.
The thing is that there is no way for you to know if a payment proof is valid or not so the only way for you to know I'm good the legitimacy of a website is by checking out the website profile on trustpilot.

We know that sometimes, it may be a very difficult situation to get a perfect payment proof when a fraudster is involved. But still, I would like to see payment proof regardless

The online space is now so much riddled with scammers all around and that is why I always insist on seeing a payment proof to know that the site actually pays members for it work.

The thing is that there is no way for you to know if a payment proof is valid or not so the only way for you to know I'm good the legitimacy of a website is by checking out the website profile on trustpilot.
There is one chance to know if its valid or not , by just checking if its edited or usually the scammers make mistake in posting fake payment proofs. But yeah , the best way is to read legit opinions in Trustpilot about the site to check its legitimacy.

There is one chance to know if its valid or not , by just checking if its edited or usually the scammers make mistake in posting fake payment proofs. But yeah , the best way is to read legit opinions in Trustpilot about the site to check its legitimacy.
The thing is that these scammers have come up with a very genuine way to make fake payment proof that it will be almost impossible for anyone to know if they are genuine or not so that is why I said that trustpilot reviews still remains the best way to know a legitimate website.

Payment proof is like a push and motivation for joining a forum, business or organisation. Because it shoes that you can also earn the same amount of money like theirs.

I take payment proof veryvl seriously most especially when I know nothing about the site. With the payment proof, I will be assured of safety and I will have a rest of the mind when I work on a site. I love that seeing payment proof first

Payment proofs are indeed very important. People should, however, post updated payment proofs. Outdated payment proofs are not that useful in my opinion. People should understand this thing.

Nobody likes to waist their time going to platforms people just flash on their faces without any tangible thing to prove their being legit. I would rather that I saw a payment proof before I decide anything
That's actually true. Many sites just put up screenshot or pictures of people paid to make believe by others. There should be a tangible evidence.
Post automatically merged:

Putting up a payment proof is very important especially for online businesses. Most people have lost trust in online businesses because of scammers but a payment proof could motivate people to try the business out. In as much as payment proof is good,it can also be used to scam people because most payment proof seen online a fake. It is therefore important to do a due- diligence survey before joining any online business.
Putting up a payment screenshot is good. That will convince those who have a shadow of doubt in their heart of how authentic the platform is.
Post automatically merged:

Putting up a payment proof is very important especially for online businesses. Most people have lost trust in online businesses because of scammers but a payment proof could motivate people to try the business out. In as much as payment proof is good,it can also be used to scam people because most payment proof seen online a fake. It is therefore important to do a due- diligence survey before joining any online business.
Putting up a payment screenshot is good. That will convince those who have a shadow of doubt in their heart of how authentic the platform is.

The proofs of payment is very important in between the buyer and seller so in a site it makes more customers to be interested in joining a platform on any sites

For paid to post sites that are trying to build their website , it is good that there is a section for payment proof so that people can be convinced that it is legit

Payment proofs are usually very important wether they are genuinely made or forged by the affiliate. Every one can then make their choices from the fact before them

Payment proof is very important whenever you what to introduce a new business to someone. With this method it will be very easy to change the mind of those who are not willing to join the platform in the first place

The percentage of me trying a site if i see payment proof is very high,payment proof is very important especially when you want to give a review about the site.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
With the level of fraudulent activities abound in the online space, I think the importance of proof of payment cannot be overemphasized. You should always request for one as a business owner or individual.

Depends on the site. If it was new and I didn't know much about it, I would request proof of payment before I put any work into it. Mainly because you never know what you're getting into most of the time.
What I do is ask around when I see familiar names on the boards. When no one could say that they have proof of payment then I would not join for the moment although I would keep on monitoring the site. By the way, I get to know sites the pay from the forums that I am working on.

Of course payment proof is very important because it makes newcomers to believe in your project or platform. If you don't have payment proofs many will doubt.

I like to see payment proof before joining some websites sometimes. Because I do want to know how legit a website is before I join the website as I will not like to waste my time on a website that is not paying.
But sometimes payment proof doesn't show how legit a website is.

Payment proof is very important because there are people that have ventured in two different platforms and they weren't paid, so when you show them proofs they will believe.

it is important because it provide information to consumers or contributors, to document purchases, and to aid with internal accounting. Receipts are given to customers by both for-profit and nonprofit organizations for a variety of purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back