What's new

How important is a payment proof?

When referring someone to join a site, I think it is important to show them a payment proof. This is because there are so many sites out there that scam people. Moreover, most people don't trust online earning until you show them a payment proof.

Payment proof is something that nobody will argue about because it show clearly that it pays, but in the absence of payment proof everything can be said because there is no evidence to back up.
It's correct that payment proof is a prima facie evidence that the site is legit.

In the absence of proof of payout there is something wrong and smells fishy. It can be scam site.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Payment price is what I ask most whenever anyone is trying to introduce a new site for me to be making money as well, because I won’t like to go in there and waste my time and energy and at the end is nothing.

Payment proof is very important so that its can help to join your site, payment are proof will make people to have interest in working with you as well.

I would never join any platform without a form of payment proof from more than five people who have gotten paid because I really cherish payment proof as they really shows the legitimacy of any website.
But there are some payments proof that are posted by the owners of the website to make people believe that they are legit website. I don't fall for payment proof on the same website. I only fall if the username are names that I have seen before and I can be able to interact with them to confirm it. Then will I see it as legit.

Payment proof is like evidence to testify that something really happened. It will compel all of here to give it a try or at least a listening hear to some degree, especially if the site is rare and pays a lot.

But there are some payments proof that are posted by the owners of the website to make people believe that they are legit website. I don't fall for payment proof on the same website. I only fall if the username are names that I have seen before and I can be able to interact with them to confirm it. Then will I see it as legit.
This is the reason why I only take payment proof from someone that I know seriously and not the owner of the website because I know that the owner of the website I can go to any length to fabricate a premium proof to get members to visit the site but if I get this payment proof from someone that I know either online or offline then it will likely a legitimate website.

Payment proof is very important because no body argue with proof and this this with make many people to believed what you said to them easily.

I think a payment proof is actually a no-brainer for me whenever I am considering to join a site. This is because it can be the closest thing to knowing whether a site is legit or not.

payment proof is really important and I believe that each and every website must have a separate section where people can upload fresh payment proofs. People should upload payment proof screenshots right after they get payments as soon as possible.

I only join a website that I have seen one or two payment proofs. I do not want to be the one who would fall for scam site adminstrators.

Payment proofs are sometimes tricky to judge whether it is a real payment proof or not. Sometimes ,it's clear to find an edited payment proof , but most of the times , we fail to differentiate between them.

Payment proofs are sometimes tricky to judge whether it is a real payment proof or not. Sometimes ,it's clear to find an edited payment proof , but most of the times , we fail to differentiate between them.
The payment proof even with video live session payment proof can be edited by an editor to show that you get payment but in reality this user is admin himself doing another account to convince people to invest.

Most people would be inclined to join sites that have payment proofs to back up the claims of being legit, however, these days, there are too many fabricated Payment proofs out there that it calls for caution.

Most people would be inclined to join sites that have payment proofs to back up the claims of being legit, however, these days, there are too many fabricated Payment proofs out there that it calls for caution.
Yes and not just any payment proof but the ones of who ever is referring you, of you as a referral can show your own personal payment proof they would surely want to join in.

Yes and not just any payment proof but the ones of who ever is referring you, of you as a referral can show your own personal payment proof they would surely want to join in.
This can be real payment proof or falsified payment proof if the one is not from administrative team then payment proof will be real because he has no benefit to refer to scam site.

I only join a website that I have seen one or two payment proofs. I do not want to be the one who would fall for scam site adminstrators.
This is also the same way I am as I have made up my mind never to join any website that claims to be paying it members without payment proof from people that I know or I am in contact with because I know that most of this website can be making people to be working without payment.

This can be real payment proof or falsified payment proof if the one is not from administrative team then payment proof will be real because he has no benefit to refer to scam site.
There are certain times you might be totally sure the site is legit maybe because a loved one has cashed out from it. You can also use that person's payment proof most times maybe because you have not gotten to the stage of cashing out.

Resettlement proofs is actually extremely important when presenting a brand-new online discussion forum or even webinternet web site to a brand-new target market since it is exactly just what they inspires after that to perform greater than every other element

The payment proof even with video live session payment proof can be edited by an editor to show that you get payment but in reality this user is admin himself doing another account to convince people to invest.
Yeah , so it still remains the problem for most of us , so instead of relying on payment proofs , we have to look into other factors like reviews in trustpilot and other forums to judge any site before investing.

It's correct that payment proof is a prima facie evidence that the site is legit.

In the absence of proof of payout there is something wrong and smells fishy. It can be scam site.

Yes, payment proofs is also a good thing from a website owner's perspective. It build trust between the earners and the website owners. Updated payment proofs are even much better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back