What's new

How important is a payment proof?

Depends on the site. If it was new and I didn't know much about it, I would request proof of payment before I put any work into it. Mainly because you never know what you're getting into most of the time.
Sometime most of these website can manufacture payment proof that been looked just like an original payment proof but at the end of the day it is a fake payment proof.

We're in a world that if people don't see they wouldn't believe; besides payment proof increases trust and positions you as an authority

You've got pont there I must give it to you. The payment proof is a valid booster that makes or gingers anyone who would have interest to check out the platform to do so
Nobody likes to waist their time going to platforms people just flash on their faces without any tangible thing to prove their being legit. I would rather that I saw a payment proof before I decide anything

Payment proof helps a lot in many ways , firstly its use to show the doubters and prove them wrong that the site is paying and not a scam site and its also use to lure the people you want to reffer,

Seriously, there is no way you would expect your forum to drive a lot of believers without having lots of payment proof to show for it to the general public.

what made me to venture into this particular platform is that the person that referred me showed me payment proofs so I think payement proof is very important.

There is a site that i am currently working on right now but due to his inability of regusing to pay and also delaying the payment of its members , most members are currently leaving the site.

Seriously there is also an atom that such members as us to be on the website doing because if they have been denied payment and there are no means for them to get in the money that I've booked up on the website is practically useless.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
It is good or very very important as you paying or making the payment. Making a payment without prove is more or less like loosing your money if any problem occur. It will be better to have a prove for any transaction been done still the end of the deal or still when the deal is over.

Some people are now manages to edit video proof of payments to in order to scan the gullible ones. This is the reason why I do request for face-to-face payment proof.

The thing is payment proofs are faked as well , so its better to read positive reviews from real people , either from trustpilot or some good forums like Bizdustry. And also using some common sense to judge the legitimacy of the site is not a bad idea.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
I think it's both ways. Although payment proof mostly serves as a source of motivation and also a pointer to see what can be achieved but we have seen situations where people forged payment proof or use another person's proof just to score some social points or to eventually scam people.

Payment proof is very important because it will make what you are trying to convince people of to be true. And also give them confident of also inviting others

The problem of fake payment proofs is also very much common nowadays. Many paid to click websites post fake payment proofs and this has been happening for a really long time. We need to address this problem.

If it's all about investments, payment proof matters but more digging needs to be done. For just a site like a PTC or an earning site, I don't mostly demand payment proof. I immediately look into it and see if it is worth it.

what made me to venture into this particular platform is that the person that referred me showed me payment proofs so I think payement proof is very important.
So we can conclude that your major motivation of coming into the platform and website it because of the monetary gain that is attached to it and although such a motivation is also good because we all need money but at the end of the day you will discover that you will gain knowledge that is more valuable than the money that you've been paid.

Payment proofs are usually very important wether they are genuinely made or forged by the affiliate. Every one can then make their choices from the fact before them

Forging a payment proof is unethical and in many cases the forger should be punished. The problem is that many people try to deceive people by creating fake payment proofs and many people get scammed by these scammers.

When you want to refer people to a platform, and you show them your payment proof, they will definitely be convinced that the platform is legit.

Payment proof is very important in promoting sites or forums so that people will have confidence in coming onboard and to be assured that it is not a scam site.

Payment proof is a way of letting people know that a website is legit. There are times that I see a making money online website and I will just look and look away. But when it is attached with payment proof. I will want to try the website because of the payment proof

Payment proof is a way of letting people know that a website is legit. There are times that I see a making money online website and I will just look and look away. But when it is attached with payment proof. I will want to try the website because of the payment proof
I would never join any platform without a form of payment proof from more than five people who have gotten paid because I really cherish payment proof as they really shows the legitimacy of any website.

I do not think that you should work for such a website that always delays payment because this is a really bad sign. Does the website in question have some payment proof to prove its legitimacy? What is the name of the website in question?
I have worked on many web sites that turns out to be scam , one of the faucet site is get-bitco.in and many other sites, I work for months before reaching the cash out range, and I was not paid.

I think a payment proof is actually a no-brainer for me whenever I am considering to join a site. This is because it can be the closest thing to knowing whether a site is legit or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back