What's new

How important is a payment proof?

If a site does really well, then the number of members will actually increase. If a website is losing members, then it may be because site is becoming less suitable for members or it might be because earning money on a website is becoming more difficult. Nowadays people spend less time on a site that does not pay or pay less.
There is a site that i am currently working on right now but due to his inability of regusing to pay and also delaying the payment of its members , most members are currently leaving the site.

I think a payment proof is as important as doing a transaction exactly if you definately want a smooth and reliable relationship with the people your customers you need the proof of payment as assurance.

It is very important I personally think it makes up 35% of a business deal/transaction in order to complete a transaction proof is needed

There is a site that i am currently working on right now but due to his inability of regusing to pay and also delaying the payment of its members , most members are currently leaving the site.
Such things make people to leave sites for sure. Delay in payments or refusing to pay people will make them loose their trust in you.

It is a strong motivational tool that drive traffic to earning sites because people will believe that their efforts won't be in vain, I am easily impressed with payment proof though fake ones also exists.

What site is it? Can you mention the name of that website? Delaying payments is never a great idea. A website should process payments within 48 hours maximum time. I can understand that sometimes payments might take long time, but this is something that the website owner should discuss with the members and tell them about what is causing the problems. For example, the owner of Bizdustry recently discussed about payment delays with us and I believe this is what makes Bizdustry awesome!

If a site does really well, then the number of members will actually increase. If a website is losing members, then it may be because site is becoming less suitable for members or it might be because earning money on a website is becoming more difficult. Nowadays people spend less time on a site that does not pay or pay less.
There is a site that i am currently working on right now but due to his inability of regusing to pay and also delaying the payment of its members , most membe

Exactly, before i go into any new business venture or investment,it means i have seen someone i know physically or that i very close to online that i trust in some rare cases. I have seen their proof life and direct. With that i can go for it.
Before I invest my money in any business or project either online or offline, I make sure that I have someone that I can trust and hold liable for my loss in case things doesn't go as planned, though not at all time.

Before I invest my money in any business or project either online or offline, I make sure that I have someone that I can trust and hold liable for my loss in case things doesn't go as planned, though not at all time.
Having someone you can hold accountable is really a nice one. And it gives you this confidence that so and so persons i know are also into this business, they are currently making it in this investment, which means its legit and i myself can also make it from there as well.

Very important. It relies my decision and determines on whether I should or should not join the site. It reflects the legitimacy of the site. I don't really join a site without seeing a proof that someone else has already been paid.

There is a site that i am currently working on right now but due to his inability of regusing to pay and also delaying the payment of its members , most membe

I do not think that you should work for such a website that always delays payment because this is a really bad sign. Does the website in question have some payment proof to prove its legitimacy? What is the name of the website in question?

A payement proof is very important because it is the only legal proof one could have for the transaction that has been made should there be any error or mistake or even brake in transmissionA payment proof is very important because it is the only legal proof one could have for the transaction that has been made should there be any error or mistake or even break in transmission
A payment proof is very important and greatly needed in any transaction. This also called a receipt. When you pay in the grocery store, the computer will print out a payment proof or receipt. You can make a complain if you have the receipt if they punched a wrong price or product.

A payment proof is very important and greatly needed in any transaction. This also called a receipt. When you pay in the grocery store, the computer will print out a payment proof or receipt. You can make a complain if you have the receipt if they punched a wrong price or product.

Receipt is something which you receive when you buy items. I do not think that it can be counted as payment proof rather it is a proof that the products were purchased from a store. Payment proof refers to the reciept of paymement that is generated by payment processors when you get paid on a website.

I take payment proof veryvl seriously most especially when I know nothing about the site. With the payment proof, I will be assured of safety and I will have a rest of the mind when I work on a site. I love that seeing payment proof first

Payment proof clears the doubt some other people might be having sround the site. But immediately they see lots of payment proofs especially from those they are familiar with, they became interested.
This is just the truth about payment group that people are posting online as this payment cool as a way of clearing most people's doubt about the payment that an online website claim to be paying. Although it's true that some payment proof can be manufactured but most payment proof go on to clear people's doubt about the genuinity of an online website.

Payment proof definetly means to proof that you have been paid for your services and to know what you bought is not stolen item and that the online sites or the business that pays you is legit.
Receipt is something which you receive when you buy items. I do not think that it can be counted as payment proof rather it is a proof that the products were purchased from a store. Payment proof refers to the reciept of paymement that is generated by payment processors when you get paid on a website.

This is just the truth about payment group that people are posting online as this payment cool as a way of clearing most people's doubt about the payment that an online website claim to be paying. Although it's true that some payment proof can be manufactured but most payment proof go on to clear people's doubt about the genuinity of an online website.
I know most times it is manipulated. By where you see people posting about the payment proof on the legit site you know about that's when you'll trust the rewarding site as legit.

Having someone you can hold accountable is really a nice one. And it gives you this confidence that so and so persons i know are also into this business, they are currently making it in this investment, which means its legit and i myself can also make it from there as well.
Yes, you really understood what I meant by holding someone responsible before venturing into any business. It gives me confidence that if the person I know did this investment and he is successful, I can also do it

it serve as verification that a transaction occurred as well as a record of the transaction's terms. This might safeguard both the buyer and seller throughout the transaction.

Payment proof is very important in any sites or company, payment proof bring motivation to those that are still considering to join the company, payment proof brings trust between to parties, with payment proof,you can easily convince people around you to join I any business you're into, in conclusion, payment proof is one of the key motivation in any sites or company.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back