What's new

How frequently do you register a new domain?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I frequently register new domains. Whenever a new idea stuck in my mind, I check the availability of the domain. I use these domains for my client sites or my own projects. I have not been able to sell domains but I have sold domains along with a website for good price. Ehat about you do you frequently register a new domain?

I purchase up domains when I find something I can do with them. I try to build them up to gain popularity and when I feel they are at the right point, I then decide to either sell them, or hold onto them for a later sale.

As for buying up domains because it's an interesting name, I've considered that, but haven't done that too much.

I don't very much. Well, I did go thru a phase where I wanted to resell, but I gave up cause I wasn't doing so well. Anyway, there are a few I want to register now, but I owe a lot of personal things and it's not so easy, as in I literally have to earn them by posting on forums etc..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back