Are Some Niches Easy?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think some niches for a forum and blog are easier than the others? Do you believe, some niches are too difficult to crack? Well, I believe some niches are easier than others. For instance, general discussion forums are easier than a forum on gaming forums. Likewise, gaming forums can be a lot easier than programming forums.

Do you think you will be able to get more members if your niches are easy, or something a lot of people are interested in?

I do feel that general discussion forums tend to get a lot of activity since you can literally talk about whatever you'd like. I would say they're the easiest forums to get started at the very least, but since there's so many of them it can be tricky to keep activity going.

I have a resource board dedicated to a specific forum software and although it's not super active, I gain a consistent amount of new members on a monthly basis. I am super active on the official support board where the advertisement for my board is attached to my signature and I imagine that's where I've gained a majority of my users. I think the more specific your niche is, the harder it will be to find users of interest in your forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back