What's new

How does technology affect our future

Technology affects our future in more ways than one. Look at the banking s ctor for instance. You don't have to go to the banking hall each time you want to transact because you can simply do it at home from your phone
You are quite right on that aspect , when we were young, whenever we go to bank, theres always a long line, but nowadays there are atm machines and P.O.S , so most of us even deposit through p.o.s or online transaction

Technology has done lots of good, if not for Technology where would we be, also technology has done some bads too. Concerning the future, I think we can't do without technology because it makes a lots of things easier

Technology has a very positive impact as well as negative impact on our future. With the rate the world is developing in the next few years it will be another story althogether

With technology the future I already here and there is no need to start worrying about what the future will look like. Technology is taking over every aspect of life very rapidly and there is no doubt it will continue that way.
Post automatically merged:

Technology will affect us in the future in more ways than one. In fact, it is already affecting us right now and even in the past.
The rate of change in technology is even faster now. I would not be surprised if in the future, we will see the world like the ones we only see in scifi movies now.
The handwriting is already on the wall. In the nearest future, technology will take over about 90% of the entire operations in the universe and this will affect a lot of people especially those who would find it difficult to flow with the trend.

Last edited:
Technology is affecting the future in the sense that everything is becoming digitalized and people do not have to suffer to get anything they want or to access any information they need, the children will adapt it and make use of it to their advantage and some people will also abuse it.

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
It depends on the kind of area in which the children were growing would determine if technology would affect them in a positive way or a negative way I guess.

I think there are positive aspects of technology and there are also negative aspects but I think the positive aspects is more than the negative aspects. I think technology is good for humanity in general.

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
The advent of technology has really shaped the way we do things,The effects can be seen in the speed and pace one takes to get information,modifications and graphics can be done with gadgets and good analysis tools to analyse data is a big plus to this generation.

technology will be of good use and also it will have side effect, in terms of education, transportation, production in companies and in the health sector it is going to be very use full, but we have to remember to anything that has advantage it must and will have its disadvantages.

Technology does not only affect our future but they create our future. The speed in technology evolution is also creating a big generation gap, in terms of the ways things are being done or used to be done. The only side effect is that we are using our brains more and body less, leading to altogether, a different and new form of health issues.

With the present speed of technology advancement, I am thinking there will come to be days when there will be flying cars everywhere and even flying shoes, maybe rocket powered boots that can make you go into the clouds, technology is rapidly advancing.

Technology will affect us positively and negatively, more jobs may be lost due to improvement in tech while the growing digital world has also made lots of our activities easier

Technology will alway have is positive and negative effects most especially children are now use to technology and that make them very smart, and life very easy

Technology has really affected not just the brain but the mind of kids today , you will a child of 4yrs already operating what I couldn't operate when I was 6 , though I don't see any bad about it , because the world will keep on upgrading

Technology has both positive and negative effects on man. Positive, in the sense that it make work more easier, accurate and faster. It also makes communication and information easier and quicker. In terms of negatively, it exposed the masses to elements of immorality and vices, even to the younger generation.

Technology has affected every thing about man in this very age from food, advertisment, movies, fashion, sports e.t.c because everything is now online, it has led to fast dissemination of information also.

The world has been taken over by technology. Things have progressed to the point where manual methods of operation are no longer viable. In the future, technology will undoubtedly play a significant role. Things will continue to improve, and easier and faster ways to do tasks will be discovered. Future generations will greatly benefit from the technology that will be implemented.

Technology can not be taken away from our day to day life in all roundification or areas. It's a has created a lot of benefits, reaching and connecting people from different parts of the world together

I think when it comes to technology, it's something we have to be careful about, it has its positive and as well negative effects as well. Most kids today nolonger want to study their books cause they have been given access to technology, on the other hand some use technology as a means to make learning alot easier for their kids.

Technology is affecting our present-day life and it is going to affect our future also. Artificial intelligent stands as a basis for future technology. Data science will be much more valuable and it is going to be one of the high paying profession.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back