What's new

How does technology affect our future

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effect to them is present now
Computers and technology have many impacts on our lives and future. This could be negative as well as it being positive. Technology has brought a great influence on how we do things and how we live. Through machine learning and artificial intelligence, we can now produce robots that makes work done easier. This would improve our future through image recognition, speech identification and language translation. The presence of smartphone too has made communication easier through both voice and video calls.

The world as we know it is changing and this change is fueled by technological advancement. From the way we interact with each other to the way we transport. Technology is revolutionizing everything that we know and we are unlearning process. I really can't wait to see what the future holds for us but I am sure it would be an interesting ride.

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
Among advanced economies over the past 15 years or so, it has averaged less than half of the pace of the previous 15 years. Firms at the technological frontier have reaped major productivity gains, but the impact on productivity more widely across firms has been weak. The new technologies have tended to produce winners-take-most outcomes. Dominant firms have acquired more market power, market structures have become less competitive, and business dynamism has declined.
Investment also has been weak in most major economies

In the near future i think technology will be the best partner of peoples. Nowadays technology is always present wherever we go. So its not imposible that in the future technology will help people for everyday life.

The technology has been a helpful tools for humanity. Without technology making money online would not have been possible. The technology will bring more fun, joy and happiness to us in the future.

Social media and mobile devices may lead to psychological and physical issues, such as eyestrain and difficulty focusing on important tasks. They may also contribute to more serious health conditions, such as depression. The overuse of technology may have a more significant impact on developing children and teenagers.

Technology has been a great development ever since. And it has been helping alots, in terms of autos, communication education, sport etc. Due to every day research and discovering Technology will affect the future i n a very positive way that will improve our life style and makes living more convenient for us.

There are the different technilogy effect in your brain.for example child use the mobile effect mobile lights children eyes and brain hading eyes power low some time brain hading and brain work stop mind so effect technology in your body
Digital technologies have advanced more rapidly than any innovation in our history ... Data-powered technology has the potential to empower individuals,

Technology will affect our future in both negative and Positive ways, for instance there are many things that won't be possible without technology, things like cars, aeroplane and other transportations are possible because technology and this helps us positively.
There are many place that technology will replace human being which will lead to loss of job to the people, that is the negative part.

There is tremendous potential for developments in digital technology to boost the trajectory of productivity and economic development and to generate new and better employment to replace old ones. New digital technologies may be connected to as much as two-thirds of the expected productivity growth in major economies over the next decade.

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
Technology won't just affect out future but our daily activities presently. Virtually, all sectors are been affected by technology. The health sector, the business sector, the education sector. The role of technology can never be overemphasized.

There are both good and bad effects of using technology, and I guess, in this digital era we can't prevent the young ones in using them. As it is very relevant to us , to connect, to learn, to do business. I guess, with children, we should practice moderation and supervision when it comes to technology so they still get to enjoy life without them while they are young.

Imagine there was no technology,imagine we are sticker with primitivity.change is dynamic and we have to evolve with change.technology has really improvised various sector of the nation,making life easy and bearable.

Many people believe that technology have effect in our future but I think otherwise, technology have been really good to us, they made life easier for us, but every advantage have a disadvantage, but I think the advantage of technology is more than the disadvantage

Technology is the future. Robotics, AI are loading it. Other fields seems amazing too. Techs has improved our lives no doubts about it. Life seems easier. Bettwr understanding too. But even the ones we have now the bests will be outdated in ola short time. Of course it has its disadvantages too

Technology will affect our future in a positive ways, making live easier for us, things like car auto driving is a positive impact of technology, technology Will improve the lives of people.

Advances in digital technologies hold considerable potential to lift the trajectory of productivity and economic growth, and to create new and better jobs to replace old ones. As much as two-thirds of potential productivity growth in major economies over the next decade could be related to the new digital technologies.

To the best of my knowledge, technology can help us reshape our future to make it look easier to do things in the future because with this modern future, technologist will be able to invent sophisticated machine to help us on our daily task

Technology will affect us in the future in more ways than one. In fact, it is already affecting us right now and even in the past.
The rate of change in technology is even faster now. I would not be surprised if in the future, we will see the world like the ones we only see in scifi movies now.
THe world would have been backward if technology never merged in.

They are concerned that we will see increases in stress, anxiety, and depression as digital lives expand. Meanwhile, there will be less face-to-face interaction, increased inactivity, poor in-person communication skills, and an overall distrust among people.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back