What's new

How does technology affect our future

I think we would all agree that technology is moving with the speed of light and this has both positive and negative effect, we would only try to work with the positive.

It will get to a point in the future whereby those who did not have artificial intelligence skill will not be able to make most of the money. data scientist will be the top three people to make most of the money in any industry.

experts are concerned that as more and more aspects of life go digital, that the threats to privacy and security will increase. There also will be greater risks for personal information to be stolen. On a larger scale, they worry that there will be increased threats to democracy, national security, and even jobs. For instance, as artificial intelligence and machine learning grows, this may have a negative impact on the availability for jobs, causing a rise in unemployment.

I am looking forward to exploring the fortune the technology have in stock for us in the future. Most especially, the improvement of the cryptocurrency's space in the future. The like of metaverse etc.

There is no doubt that technology will bring a positive impact to our lives in the future. The level of technological advancement is very huge and it will make the world go round with the level of improvement.

Well technological era, is the best era everyone has been waiting for even though everything has an advantage and disadvantages but I believe the advantages of technology has much influence on people than it disadvantages.
Technology can not affect the future but it will only improve the standard of living of every individual in the society. Technology has makes life even more better than before.

Last edited:
A lot has actually change concerning how things is been done,the age has brought up a lot of awareness when it comes to getting and retriving informatiom,and this has given most lads the edge when it comes to the issue of technology.

Technology is evolving and not that Technology is not in out time, but it is only not as advance as of today. Those days we were opportune to have expose to the then Technology that is not sophisticated as of today, so as the day goes things will always be changing.

The future had not yet comes. But for.now, may may says technology will affect the future positively and eith great on the society towards development. Technology has made things even more easier and simple for human existence.

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
I think Technology has affected our lives positively and negatively.
From the face, it will falsify, it has negatively affected more than positevely.
In the past, when it wasn't the luxury of technology, we all do the most activities, our bodies were leaner and we were healthier, which explains why so many diseases spread these days.

technology would definitely affect every facet of our existence henceforth, from the way we process payments, to our health care and every other forms of our life's. definitely this would both affect us positively and negatively, we should start looking for ways to balance it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back