What's new

How does technology affect our future

Francis17

Familiar Face
Jan 18, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now

Technology is something we all need to be grateful for. As in, who had imagined in many years back that a day will come when we can travel in the air, or run in a long train underground or have a screen at the corner of your room watching what's going on in the USA somewhere in Africa. Isn't it reasonable to suppose that our future will be easier and filled with more advanced technologies than we now see and have? I am only afraid of people who uses them for negative purposes. These are the people that might make things difficult for the coming generation. But in all, technologies are serving and will serve many great purposes!

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
You are right, this did not happen in the past. Now, due to modern technology, children's health and their brains are being greatly affected.While technology has many advantages, it also has many disadvantages, Mobiles and computers have to be used while sitting in the same place which affects health and also their eyes.

Technologies put the affect on the future very much as this technologies have advantages and disadvantages as well but it depends on the people that how they take advantages from the technology,now a days it plays a vital role on our lives and helps us alot for resolving our problems related to technologies.

Obviously there is going to be good and bad effect from being exposed to technology at a young age, for me the good out ways the bad, your kid could learn most in demand skill that would guarantee him/her a stable source of income, but if they are not properly monitored they would be expose to vices at a very young age that could potentially harm their future.

With the presence of technology, l hope life will keep on improving and becoming much simpler in the future. Even though the technology has great advantages, but if we don't use it will it can also cause many problems in the future like sanitation problems and health problems too.

Technology is advancing tremendously with each passing day. What we used to do in a day a few years ago, we can do in an hour today. Delivering messages has become very easy and any information can be spread all over the world very easily. If this continues, we will see tremendous progress in the next few years

Technology in the future will of great benefits and a great threat to humanity. I was watching a presentation about project into a hundred years time by one professor. The professor stated that there it would be easy to share one's feeling without hindrance. People will able to express their true feeling about many experience like first driving and the likes. There would be robo doctor who will detect any ailment and prescribe a right drugs with you going to hospital. The same for to lawyer and other professions.

Technology will affect us in the future in more ways than one. In fact, it is already affecting us right now and even in the past.
The rate of change in technology is even faster now. I would not be surprised if in the future, we will see the world like the ones we only see in scifi movies now.

I'm already imagining the world in the eye of those scifi movies in recent times. Even as played in some novels such as the "In Death series" where you have a taxi flying like jet and easily walk on and off planet.Well fairies aside, Technology will definitely impact in good and bad ways just as we are already experiencing. For instance there is breach of privacy. Just imagine you can't even take a decent bath in your house without the fear of a techgeek pressing some two buttons and your home access is breach.

Technology has changed the running business criteria. It has lessened the time and space for the business side and make the every task of doing business easy. Every business has to get advance for technology for doing business.

Of course we haven't used technology in our childhoods. I think technology has both bad and good effects. If we talk about good effects, we can say that our children are familiar to everything happens in the world. They understand problems clearly and solve them sharply by taking help of technology. They get education in different ways which keep them attached and focused. But children spending most of the time using technology are badly effected by depression and such type of things also. So one should allow his children to spend limited time with technology.

Technology has become part of our daily life and we can not do without technology even in the future.
Everything is about technology. The system has been technologised.
This is an era of technology everybody must learn to use technology.

Technology is also beneficial and also harmful becuse everything has its two ways which depend on its use if we use technology for our benefit then we achieve lot of information,knowledge and everything but if use it for bad purpose then it affect our furture badly .I want to say that our children's today's use phone tablet which affect thier health ,eye sight and also harmful for thier future.
Post automatically merged:

Technology is also beneficial and also harmful becuse everything has its two ways which depend on its use if we use technology for our benefit then we achieve lot of information,knowledge and everything but if use it for bad purpose then it affect our furture badly .I want to say that our children's today's use phone tablet which affect thier health ,eye sight and also harmful for thier future.

Technology plays a huge role in the development of any country.Because it is very difficult to develop without technology,Technology has made our work much easier,As the use of mobile phones has made it very easy for us,We can see our family and friends working miles away,In addition to this, Ajkal has also played a very important role in performing household chores quickly and efficiently.

There are the different technilogy effect in your brain.for example child use the mobile effect mobile lights children eyes and brain hading eyes power low some time brain hading and brain work stop mind so effect technology in your body

I have instinct that the future generation will be better in million ways better than us. They have more than what they need. So this technology will make life easier and more comfortable for them.

I have instinct that the future generation will be better in million ways better than us. They have more than what they need. So this technology will make life easier and more comfortable for them.

Advances in digital technologies hold considerable potential to lift the trajectory of productivity and economic growth, and to create new and better jobs to replace old ones. As much as two-thirds of potential productivity growth in major economies over the next decade could be related to the new digital technologies.

Advances in digital technologies hold considerable potential to lift the trajectory of productivity and economic growth, and to create new and better jobs to replace old ones. As much as two-thirds of potential productivity growth in major economies over the next decade could be related to the new digital technologies.

Technology has taken over the world. Things have really evolve that manual ways of doing things have become obsolete. Technology will definitely play an important role in the future. Things will continue to be improved and easier and faster ways will be discovered to complete a task. The future generations is going to benefit so much from the technology that is going to be in place

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the
Exactly, the kids nowadays are getting smarter in accessing technologies. During our times we're only busy playing the whole day with friends and any physical and active games. But these modern days, the children prefers to stay at home and stick their hands with the smart phones. It makes me sad to think the children nowadays specially too much exposure of gadgets has its own bad effects tp a child's health. I hope they wont come up to the point wherein they don't how to communicate to others physically.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back