What's new

How does online survey gives money?

They only pay you peanuts after spending time to complete a survey, sometimes you even get rejected at the course of answering a survey.

They only pay you peanuts after spending time to complete a survey, sometimes you even get rejected at the course of answering a survey.
Have you been successful with online surveys? 90 to 95% of the times, I get rejected cause of my geographical region. Survey hardly favours does of us from Africa.

Have you been successful with online surveys? 90 to 95% of the times, I get rejected cause of my geographical region. Survey hardly favours does of us from Africa.
I think it is more than a year since I ever earned anything with survey website and this is because of how strict and partial they are.

I think it is more than a year since I ever earned anything with survey website and this is because of how strict and partial they are.
Same here, I had an account with Swagbucks some time back, after registration, I was able to do just one survey after that anytime I tried there is always no survey available. IT was quite annoying though. I heard there are survey sites that favours African countries, how true is that?

Yes money is made by answering surveys but if you are not really from a country it supports then it can be quite difficult and frustrating.

I think there are not many websites that send surveys to African and Asian nations. However, some people have claimed that Toluna survey company sends a few surveys to many Tier 2 countries.

you’re not going to make a fortune taking surveys online, but you can make some extra money for fun, for paying off debt, or for investing. Monetary survey rewards vary from less than $1 to more than $20, though they’re usually on the lower end of that range, $1 to $5. If you can take several a day, you can earn quite a bit of money in a month

I do not think there is any survey site that pays now, I have try many and several survey site but the are not payable.

Survey pays well but they can be highly selective. Just like most online opportunities if you're from the low tier countries you won't get the opportunity. Some people do find a way around this but it never lasts.
Survey sites normally pays very handsomely even more than other earning sites but the only problem is they are selective to some region and some countries are not there.

It is no more a news that money is made by answering surveys online, do you have any suggestions or advice on how to go about it
You just get registered on a survey site where you get paid to answer survey questions. But you have to ensure that the survey you're taking up is open to your demographic, if not, you will just be wasting your time.

Making money with surveys online is a popular way of making money but it usually depends on the demographic area because some third world country might have restricted access to some surveys.

One of the best ways to make money online is through surveys. But the painful part is that the surveys are sent to tier 1 countries. If you reside in the tier3 nations, you won't have access to surveys so easily.

It is possible to make money from get paid survey especially when you are living in an advanced country like United States. it can be very hard to receive survey consistently if you are living in developed country. Sometimes you might be ejected when you takes away to some extent if your answer does not correlate with what they want to know.

It is possible to make money from get paid survey especially when you are living in an advanced country like United States. it can be very hard to receive survey consistently if you are living in developed country. Sometimes you might be ejected when you takes away to some extent if your answer does not correlate with what they want to know.
Yes that is what I also heard , according to the information that is circulating around Africa is not really suitable for survey , if that is not available here I believe other things are available.

Some survey websites pay through direct deposit to your bank account. This is good for those who are living in United States Canada Australia United kingdom etc. There are some websites that pay with gift card which you can spend on any online store. Some pay through PayPal.

Online surveys is definitely one of the legitimate ways to make money online. The only factor millitating is the geographical location restrictions. Many tier 3 countries are shut out of surveys.

You can earn money from surveys, but it Is quite evident that surveys are often restricted to a particular region. But if you have surveys you can take from your region you can earn money doing so.

Well, survey is very important and a good source of income generation but to some extent it depends on the country of your location because there are some countries that does not support survey for that there will be less income generation.

A lot of them that I have been posting on and completing their surveys are paying through cryptocurrencies, and this is the only thing that you really attract me to them once in a while if I want to .

There are big companies as of Clothing, Food, Home Accessories and more. So those companies want to know what their customers think about their items, then they pay a large amount of money to the surveys companies which check this informatiom about the customers and then the surveys pay a little amont of money to each of they surveys participants. and thats how it works. moreover sometimes the surveys are looking for a specific people and if you arent one of them they will not accept you as a participant, these days so far as I've seen it happens very often, which might be annoying .. :(

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back