What's new

How does online survey gives money?

Every online survey has a task that is given to individual and once that task is completed then they will pay the person.that is how they pay
that's it,I like online surveys but I am not been previlaged to get it , most of them are not available in my country,but I believe one day I will find the that pays an pays good.

that's it,I like online surveys but I am not been previlaged to get it , most of them are not available in my country,but I believe one day I will find the that pays an pays good.
Its true but which location are you originated from?its depend on the country and your location,there are alot of survey site which can favoure you,but you will only get survey few times a week its may take you sometime to reach their minimum thresh hold due to insuficient survey

I know online earners, who are making couple of hundreds of dollars per month from completing surveys. There are many survey sites online. How many surveys you receive depends on your location. If you are from Tier1 countries, like USA, UK etc you will receive many high paying surveys.

It is no more a news that money is made by answering surveys online, do you have any suggestions or advice on how to go about it
It will be very difficult for you if you are in Africa because most of the survey site you have been seeing on the internet will need people mostly in Canada or in the top tiers countries, just concentrate on how to make money from website that ask you to post since that is the best.

Online survey gives alot of income to individuals most especially those who are engaged in the operation this is because the rate of your performance determines the level of you income generated from the operation.
Yeah, but your location also matters alot. You will find that those in tier one countries get better pay than those in lower tier countries. So it is best to check which location that survey site is targetting instead of ending up wasting your time in a site.

I see something here and I beleive survey site do pays and some that pays are still there you talk about paypal and I do beleive if you dont have paypal then why not create one for yourself and start using it for payment receiving,I do survey sometime but sometime my payment is been sent through crypto currency

Paypal is not available in my country, so it is not possible for me to create a Paypal account. I live in a lower Tier country and survey sites do not send surveys in here, unfortunately. :(

Don't just bother yourself with surveys because we live in a third tier country and surveys are not a way to make money for the citizens of the region.
I have given up on surveys a long time ago

it's not all countries that support surveys,most of the surveys sites are not available on some of the countries especially my country nigeria.but there are many surveys sites that pays online.

Surveys are not for Nigerians and other 3rd tier countries. Even the questions they will ask you are not Nigeria-based. So why collect money for the things you dont know. Work on paid to post sites more. No preferences

Surveys are not for Nigerians and other 3rd tier countries. Even the questions they will ask you are not Nigeria-based. So why collect money for the things you dont know. Work on paid to post sites more. No preferences
You need to say that some survey company are not for Nigerian but I can remember when I was working with survey savvy they provide enough survey for Africa but I latar stop using their services truely survey now dont give priority to Africa its for teir 1 country like the united state

Your location should be one of the most important thing here when thinking of making money from survey, the ones I have understanding of is not even available for Africa, you can enjoy it if you are in Europe or any other Western countries atleast.

It is no more a news that money is made by answering surveys online, do you have any suggestions or advice on how to go about it
One thing i have discovered of late about survay site is that they actually have categories of countries they usually need datas from,and if you fall under those countries that is the starting point.

You just have to sign up with any survey website. Make sure you supply the necessary details and cover most ground when you are signing up. once your account has been verified then you can start making money from taking part in survey.

I work on attapoll, I have completed my complete profile and it automatically sorts my surveys according to the ones I am eligible for and I qualified for them. minimum payment 3E, paypal.

I work on attapoll, I have completed my complete profile and it automatically sorts my surveys according to the ones I am eligible for and I qualified for them. minimum payment 3E, paypal.
I wish I can know the country you come from and if currently you're getting more surveys from the site. Surveys are not really profitable for us in the African continent.

One thing I've learned about surveys over the years is that it is geo-targeted. Questions are for a specific demographic that can relate to be it products or services. To be successful with surveys, you are either faking your information which is wrong, or you are the target.

I'll give a suggestion here that anyone that's not in a developed country can use to ensure you participate in surveys. Head over to telegram, search for free premium VPN logins and use that to participate.
Though the downside is that the logins are accessed by a lot of people and you might be logged out sometimes.

You're very correct. I really like surveys, it's more like my kind of site plus it pays really good amount. Too bed their services and features are not available here in my country

Yes money is made by answering surveys but if you are not really from a country it supports then it can be quite difficult and frustrating.

Yes of course, it is always like that. and it has been so beneficial to alot of people involved. there are alot of pages on the social media which are used for survey or research purposes and it earned income to those who are capable of offering suggestion to the various questions that require answers and different opinions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back