What's new

How does online survey gives money?

The biggest issue of surveys is chargeback means after completing the survey getting paid you will lose by having chargebacks and after some chargebacks, you may lose your account after a ban.
I dont experience such but I beleive that before you join any survey site you need to check the payment option which they have and also learn how to be patient with them,the site dont just favoure my country we only get few survey a day survey are for teir 1 country and not for us

It's not that hard, but they are mostly time consuming. Paid survey sites work by sending market research surveys out to registered users. You'll complete your profile so that they know which surveys are most relevant to you. You can then complete these online surveys in exchange for payment. This is how it generally works.

If you are not in a country that supported survey company I don't think you can make good money form it, because I don't think if survey website pay good money on their site.

You will never get anything good if your country is not teir 1 or two country,I think you will only get few survey in a day and its going to take you alot of time to reach the minimum payout thrash hold.survey are for top teir country and there about

I think most don't pay well or if they do, they pay in rewards such as giftcards. I never liked the concept of these sorts of jobs as you spend hours and earn so little for your time in most cases.

Surverys don't pay much anymore, especially if you are from third tier countries. Their target audience are the top counties, so there is little opportunity to earn worldwide. The little ones available pays a few pennies for long duration of surveys.
That's true mate, many of the online survey tasks are only targeted to the tier one countries and so other individuals can't earn much from such sites and this has been the Reason why I don't really join online survey sites.

I beleive that survey is not for my country to be sincere if you work with survey company from my region you will only get few survey to be sincere,I have tried and its dosnt work for me survey are only for teir 1 country like united state I dont know if some days we will have a survey company that favoure us

I have loved working in survey sites because they pay handsomely but you need to first check their payment option in order to know what they used in paying before you register.

almost, Taking paid studies online is a simple errand you'll be able do to gain cash in your save time. Study companies work with businesses that require input approximately modern thoughts or items some time recently they hit the showcase. Study takers win cash for replying questions that will offer assistance brands progress their items

If you want to make money on any online survey, the best way to go about it is just to answer different types of questions on the platform and with that you will be rewarded after answering the questions
You are right. Online survey to me it's just a way inwhich the site owners or business owner or app owners pays people to air their view about their products. It's cool cash

If you are not in a country that supports survey, you may not be able to make money through a survey. But in general, survey pay and it pays well.
That's true because for me I have never been survey website before to make money there, but I believe that survey website pay well when you comes to survey website to make money.

Focusing on survey to me is like a waste of time because it may not really be profitable for us here in the lower-tier country. A lot of people in the targeted country may be earning up to $5 and so on , it depends on your location.

You must join a certain survey site that pays for your opinion or try the Best GPT Sites for example from the "PaidFromSurveys" blog list there are Tested and Great GPT Sites. Surveys will come and you will pass.

I have participated in a good number of online surveys. it is not the survey platforms that gives the money instead there are some companies or businesses that will pay you when you participate in giving them your opinions about a particular thing. sometimes government agencies also carry out surveys.

you complete a survey to help a company to collect important data regarding their products and then they are paying you for your time honesty and dedication

The biggest issue of surveys is chargeback means after completing the survey getting paid you will lose by having chargebacks and after some chargebacks, you may lose your account after a ban.
I really like and think one day , all the survey sites will give the third tier country the opportunity of making money through survey activities , indint recall know much about their payment ,

That's true mate, many of the online survey tasks are only targeted to the tier one countries and so other individuals can't earn much from such sites and this has been the Reason why I don't really join online survey sites.

Well, not all the people in Tier 1 countries receive surveys either. This is because they usually select specific people who are suitable for surveys. This is why they usually seek basic information about people before they send surveys.

Well, not all the people in Tier 1 countries receive surveys either. This is because they usually select specific people who are suitable for surveys. This is why they usually seek basic information about people before they send surveys.
It may not be all people but at least the possibility of making money from survey in these countries are higher than here in Africa. People who are serious will always have survey to take over there.

Your location plays a very important role in determining the best and suitable survey for you. If you are in Africa you just have to consider yourself unlucky because most African survey are not always reliable and will be very difficult for you to make reasonable amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back