What's new

How does online survey gives money?

Well online survey gives money but depending on your ability what you are able to offer determines what you will have after and the government involvement in your country.

I think many online survey sites do not necessarily send you money. Inspite of sending cash payments, many survey sites prefer to send Amazon gift cards. Unfortunately, Amazon gift cards are not preferred by many people.

Most of the surveys online does not really pay, it's either there is no surveys or it's like forever before you can get the pay out rate and the one that pays are not available in most countries

Companies are now requiring data to progress and knowing how to expand, serving their customer base better know the importance of data and hence from time to time send out questionnaires to ascertain the level of their products
For the fact that it is companies that are looking for information data to expand their businesses or to bring forth new products and services into the market that is the reason why most developing countries do not get a lot of survey opportunities instead service opportunities are more common in the developed countries.

Your country matters a lot in this aspects, not all countries are allowed to participate and the one's that do they hardly pay or don't pay at all

As far as surveys that pay instantly, Branded Surveys has one of the fastest processing times, even on PayPal payments. This market research company also pays in points that convert to cash, and you need to hit 1,000 points in your Branded Survey account before you can cash out. 1,000 points = $10.

online survey never works for me. I've participated in several online surveys but ended up wasting my time without getting paid. I think location and country are factors that affects surveys.

If you are not in a country that supports survey, you may not be able to make money through a survey. But in general, survey pay and it pays well.
Most survey site does not have a certain time that they pay they are members so you have to finish your survey and some will even pay you your money immediately while others will give you a time when you will receive your payment.

It is no more a news that money is made by answering surveys online, do you have any suggestions or advice on how to go about it
I don't know where you write this thread post from but right here in my country we are not giving the privilege to partake in online surveys but if you are living in Europe you can make a lot of money on doing surveys task.

online survey never works for me. I've participated in several online surveys but ended up wasting my time without getting paid. I think location and country are factors that affects surveys.
They have never worked for me too. They only pay peanuts and sometimes I don't qualify for most of those surveys. The location does matter alot to them. This is because people in tier one countries earn pretty well from surveys.

Reactions: Edi
It is no more a news that money is made by answering surveys online, do you have any suggestions or advice on how to go about it
There are varieties of survey that can fetch you good funds as long as you provide honest answers and meet their requirements,we have zap survey and Toluna surveys,this are good surveys that are still paying.

They have never worked for me too. They only pay peanuts and sometimes I don't qualify for most of those surveys. The location does matter alot to them. This is because people in tier one countries earn pretty well from surveys.
you are right! which other make money online platform works for you?

Online survey give money when people pay you to get your input on a particular product which will make them either adjust and make changes to the product they have already or give them good reviews on what they should produce next and how the quality should be

Most of the surveys online does not really pay, it's either there is no surveys or it's like forever before you can get the pay out rate and the one that pays are not available in most countries

There are many survey sites that do pay. However, their payment method differ a lot. Not all the survey websites offer PayPal or check rewards. There are many websites that offer gift card as a payment method.

Online survey gives alot of income to individuals most especially those who are engaged in the operation this is because the rate of your performance determines the level of you income generated from the operation.

I think what actually happens when it come to survey is that companies that are looking to introducing new product into the market we contract third survey parties for them to carry out the surveys and they will pay out these companies so that they can be able to do this and it is just survey companies that will actually carry out the surveys and paid people that participate in the surveys for their opinions on the products.

Survey pays well but they can be highly selective. Just like most online opportunities if you're from the low tier countries you won't get the opportunity. Some people do find a way around this but it never lasts.
That is what i just discovered about some experiences from some persons,that they are very selective in the regoin they want to carry out their survey,and this could make some region to be left out.

Some of them pay people in cash and some pay inform of gift. I think paid survey is good for those who are in advanced country. It can be a waste of time as you can easily get disqualified.

Last edited:
Online survey gives alot of income to individuals most especially those who are engaged in the operation this is because the rate of your performance determines the level of you income generated from the operation.

I think performance is not the only factor that determines success. Location also plays a very big role when it comes to earning money from survey sites because most of the survey sites target Tier 1 countries. You can try SurveySavvy if you live in a Tier 1 country.

It all depends on the kind of survey you are doing because most of the time you will be paid to review or you paid to read article you be paid to do a lot of things so it depends on what you are doing if the pay is much that if he will definitely be high is just vice versa

There are many survey sites that do pay. However, their payment method differ a lot. Not all the survey websites offer PayPal or check rewards. There are many websites that offer gift card as a payment method.
I see something here and I beleive survey site do pays and some that pays are still there you talk about paypal and I do beleive if you dont have paypal then why not create one for yourself and start using it for payment receiving,I do survey sometime but sometime my payment is been sent through crypto currency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back