What's new

How does one start a for non-profit company?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am part of a small community, and they want to become more of a non-profit organization, so that they can help with donating to certain causes. I was wondering, how does one go about setting up a company to have a non-profit status? I hear it's not just as simple as saying you're a non-profit, as there are some things you have to go through before you can.

I thank you all for any info you can share. Thanks! :)

I you want a acquire the status of non_profitable business organization. You need to register your brand under the beureau of your government to grant you license for operational permit. After that you can now advertise your brand via any advert platform to make yourself known, so people can donate whatever they have in support of your aim.

Not-for-profit associations by and large should have a directorate. Discover at least three others who have information, aptitudes, and capacities that can help the association and are happy to serve on the directorate to supervise the association.

There are government agency that you will approach for licence to start up a non profit organization in your country, try and find out about them then approach them to get your permit to operate, that should be all about it. Goodluck
Post automatically merged:

There are government agency that you will approach for licence to start up a non profit organization in your country, try and find out about them then approach them to get your permit to operate, that should be all about it. Goodluck

For you to successfully establish a non profit organization, you first need to have the capital that would help you achieve your goals. Then let interested person's Know about your intents and see If they can support you. Another thing is creating awareness by registering your organization and collaborating with organizations that share similar goals.

This is very simple. Just run your organization on a non profit level and you don't get money from any services you offer to people in the society. With this, it will be easy for people in the community to see your company as a non profit organization

Non profit organizations are not easy to set up . You will need a lot of staffs, also you will need source for donations across board . Partner with international communities like UNICEF and effectively work on problems in your country and genuinely help people out.

This depends from country to country, but it is similar in rulesets I think. So first of all you need to create the company aka the non-profit organization, with at least 3 members. You have to create goals and other things for the organization, stating what you will do and how that will help others(again varies from country to country). Then you start working on projects. Be it EU sponsored or community-sponsored projects, there are many options, and you basically do the same thing as a company with reporting your donations and paying taxes. I am the president of Kljuc, aka Key in English, an educational non-profit organization that teaches kids foreign languages, takes them on one-day trips, and gives some alternative learning options.

For a non-profit organization you have to fill out a form that will indicate the incorporators and the capitalization (usually a donation) then register it with the government agency. Here, it is the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission). The non-profit organization has no shares of stocks because it has no owners to speak of. That means the board of directors (or trustees) is the group that is in charge of the policies. The board also appoints the officers for the operation.

Before you set up, you must first register your organisation with the corporate affairs commission (CAC) which is an arm of the government. Tell the government what your NGO stands for, it's vision, goals and objectives to be achieved within a set period of time. Create awareness through social media where corporate individuals and donors who share same vision in helping the vulnerable in the society would support.

The first thing you must do is to create the founding statutes, which reflect the corporate purpose or objective for which the foundation is created. You must have the minute books of the non-profit civil association. In my country these are the steps: Form with the data and contact of the organization.
Articles of Incorporation
Bylaws or statutes
Declarations of patrimony.
Data of the associates, members or founders, which includes copy of identity document and of their tax information records (RIF).
Payment of the fees and taxes of the Real Estate Registry of the Municipality where the foundation or non-profit civil association will be domiciled.
After the above, you can register with other associations or organizations that pursue similar purposes to those of your foundation and with public or private entities from which you may receive donations.

You have to register your company. Setting an non profit organization is not so difficult. But most times you will be asked the aim of setting it up before it can be registered just to check that no fraudulent activities are going on in the back.

Non profit organization is that what you mean? Is there anyone who will open a business and expect not to make profit from the business is there anyone,? If you open a business and you find out that the business is not actually improving I tell you your missing it entirely that's why.

Before you set up, you must first register your organisation with the corporate affairs commission (CAC) which is an arm of the government. Tell the government what your NGO stands for, it's vision, goals and objectives to be achieved within a set period of time. Create awareness through social media where corporate individuals and donors who share same vision in helping the vulnerable in the society would support

All organizations to be established always pass through some government agency. In Nigeria, for instance, the corporate affairs commission is responsible for registering new organizations. Awareness should followed your registration for membership and sponsorship

For you to establish a non-profitable business successful, you need to have a huge capital that will enable you to start it. this will help you to achieve your goals. then you also explain to some serious people who may have intention to support you.

I am part of a small community, and they want to become more of a non-profit organization, so that they can help with donating to certain causes. I was wondering, how does one go about setting up a company to have a non-profit status? I hear it's not just as simple as saying you're a non-profit, as there are some things you have to go through before you can.

First of all, is it a community or a company if its a community, I think i've come across some non profit community that doesn't work towards profit but of different goal from a business way. But if its a company then your confusion is as good as mine

I you want a acquire the status of non_profitable business organization. You need to register your brand under the beureau of your government to grant you license for operational permit. After that you can now advertise your brand via any advert platform to make yourself known, so people can donate whatever they have in support of your aim.

Last edited:
It is not hard to start a non-profitable organisation. All you need is create a profile about the organisation you want to start, get your mission statement and your vision statement correct. Then you can proceed to bureau in charge of organization registration with the government in your country. Make sure you have enough resources to run the organisation

Non profit organization is an organization the purpose of which is to render services to the public. The organization can be in any firm, you can build a health center for the public with adequate drugs and supplies needed and so on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back