What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

The best way if working through failure and setting goals us to have a target, set certain milestones that must be achieved. With this you are good to go.

I have a target which I'm working to achieve on my life before old age comes. I'm working hard online and offline to achieve financial freedom through skills, and educational enlightenment.

Yes, he or she should check where things aren't going well with the business. At times our work rate or input isn't the best or not worthy enough. So we keep trying no relenting.
Yeah no need of relenting we need to just keep the fire burning and move hard or push hard because we are willing to achieve more sucess and should be the number one goal

Yeah no need of relenting we need to just keep the fire burning and move hard or push hard because we are willing to achieve more sucess and should be the number one goal
Yes, you're always correct dear. In order to achieve business success or anything in life, we ought to be pushing it hard no matter the previous failures, success is still inevitable.

It is not an easy thing to walk out through failure any aspect of life. You have to motivate and ginger yourself to move on, think about your goals and why you set the goals for yourself. Then you will move on.
You are correct, walking through your failure is not an easy task to do but we must gather our pieces together and move on. Sometimes we failed to learn good experience on to set and achieve our business goals.

You are correct, walking through your failure is not an easy task to do but we must gather our pieces together and move on. Sometimes we failed to learn good experience on to set and achieve our business goals.
We really need to learn good experience and many more ,because we would work through the good part and we would be able to bypass any hinderance of failure because of experience

Failures should be seen as stepping Stones to success ,at such one needs to evaluate the failure ,see what caused it and thus work on it.
The goal should be another motivation that will help the person keep up with the failure
Failure should be seen as what does'nt work while you have applied it,and it should be issolated and not be seen as part of your individual trait.One should learn from it and move on by setting an acheivable and realistic goals.

Failure should be seen as what does'nt work while you have applied it,and it should be issolated and not be seen as part of your individual trait.One should learn from it and move on by setting an acheivable and realistic goals.
Failure is unpredictable event but in future you learn from previous failures step by step additionnally you set scenarios to prevent further loses in the future from past failures to not happen or happen with less damage in future.

It is a very important thing for one to always minute their activities when it comes to their business. This will help in the easy referencing of past activities and decisions made in the past to avoid future occurrence

Setting these goals are important but there should be more concern on identifying the cause of the failure and seeking for possible ways to avoid a repeat.

Failure is unpredictable event but in future you learn from previous failures step by step additionnally you set scenarios to prevent further loses in the future from past failures to not happen or happen with less damage in future.
This is the very good reason for any business person to have a mentor in that field of business he or she is venturing into,the reason is this,so that the mistakes the mentor made while growing his business would not be repeated by the one learning from him.

When ever I encounter failure I just look at two things, the progress I have made so far and the greater progress that awaits me in future,,. I always say that when I fail it gives me another chance of trying better

Working through your failures is by analysing the causes of that leads to the business failure and works out modalities to improve the situation, this will help you to work through your business failures.

Failure is not the end of someone you have to learn from mistakes and move on, failure helpe us to know where to sit or not, so we should learn from our mistakes
The knowledge of the fact that failure is not the end of a man's life has been what has been keeping me going because I have experienced so many failures and different aspect of my life and a different stage of my life and always know that failure is not the end so I keep on moving just to be able to achieve my goals and objectives in life.

Keeping minutes of all your business decisions and dates helps you to easily trace back your steps into finding out where you went wrong concerning your business

Sometimes there maybe failure in business if there's wrong move in the plan. All you just need is that Determine the problem, analysis it and find solutions to it through any means. It maybe the past plan which was successful. You can reapply it.

Failure in business is not a death sentence. The earlier you learn the failure is a important part of a successful business the better. When you fail ,you buckle up and learn more around the business. Failure as one important feature, it's bringing out the best in you

The truth is that no one goes into business with the hope that they are going to fail so I try to set very actualisable and time bound goals.

The first thing i do after a failure is accepting the fact that I'm wrong somewhere along the journey, i relax and think of the way then i recall what happened and then set new plan or make adjustment where its needed and move on because failure is not the end as far as I'm concern.

Goal setting is very important if you want to make a progress in your life. goal setting give you the direction and focus to which you can measure your progress. I have been utilising the advantage of goal setting in my business and personal life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back