Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Monitoring your workforce is sometimes frowned upon, but if you have people working remotely, I see nothing wrong with tracking the work your employees do. I used to work with someone who used time doctor for collecting work time info for your employees. It can tell which sites you're on, how long you're idle, etc.

Who here uses tools like this to keep track of your employees work and work time?

Software can be used by businesses to keep an eye on staff computer and other device usage, as well as keystrokes and email usage. This technique can aid in locating areas where staff members could be wasting business resources or need to increase productivity.

Monitoring your workforce is sometimes frowned upon, but if you have people working remotely, I see nothing wrong with tracking the work your employees do. I used to work with someone who used time doctor for collecting work time info for your employees. It can tell which sites you're on, how long you're idle, etc.

Who here uses tools like this to keep track of your employees work and work time?
I can monitor my employees by keeping my eye close on all of their activities. I can also monitor them from my house with the usage of a CCTV camera. I think that is all.

There is what we call time tracking software. An employer can use this software to ascertain the time that a particular staff logged into work and how much time they had spent on a particular task before logging out.

I give a specific task to my employes, I do not hire them to work on all sorts of tasks. For instance, if I hire for marketing, I do not ask him to create content. THis will help my managerial work easy.

There are many ways for businesses to keep an eye on their staff. Typical techniques include using monitoring software to measure job data, including working hours, task completion time, and general data collection to enhance workflow. Using digital tools to monitor worker performance and work-in-progress counts among other strategies.

One way I can monitor my employees is by keeping my eyes on them, so that you can know when things is going well and when things are not going well in the business, so keeping your eyes on them is very important.

If you are working offline, Then it is easy to monitor your employees using CCTV.
But if you work is remote based, sites like Timely or Harvest can help you when it comes to monitoring your employees.

For workers doing remote jobs, the best thing to do is to assign a time they are expected to complete their jobs and turn it in. You can then impose sanctions on anyone who can't meet up with the time line.

You can monitor your employees by watching their work, asking for an account, helping employees use self-monitoring tools, review work in progress on a regular basis, and ask around a little.

Though i do not have an employee but, i believe it is very important for an employer or business owner to always monitor his employees. This is because in most cases some of these employees can be so unserious when they are not being supervised.

The best way that I have been making use of when it comes to monitoring my employees is by getting their daily work reports verified after delegating jobs to be completed every day. They will find it very difficult to hide from doing their jobs with my demand for their reports every day.

I monitor my workers by supervising them during their working hours. I found out that if workers knew they are being supervised, they will not lag in doing their job. It's cheating on the business when a workers isn't giving his utmost best but will be paid afterwards.

Though i do not have an employee but, i believe it is very important for an employer or business owner to always monitor his employees. This is because in most cases some of these employees can be so unserious when they are not being supervised.

You cannot have workers without monitoring and supervising whatever they are doing because there are some people that are always very lazy when it comes to doing their job without supervision.

It's your duty to make sure that they are always pushed to do their job otherwise your business is what is going to suffer as a result of their actions.

I monitor my workers by supervising them during their working hours. I found out that if workers knew they are being supervised, they will not lag in doing their job. It's cheating on the business when a workers isn't giving his utmost best but will be paid afterwards.

Honest employees may not need to be monitored. They know their job very well and they would perform well no matter if they are being monitored or not. If I were to work for any kind of organisation, then I would be working diligently even if I were not being monitored.

Honest employees may not need to be monitored. They know their job very well and they would perform well no matter if they are being monitored or not. If I were to work for any kind of organisation, then I would be working diligently even if I were not being monitored.
Honest or not, it's not a risk I'm willing to take in managing my business. People change and I can't tell when a worker who used to be very good and honest will change. If I don't find out on time, I will be affected in my business when it's too late.

Even though I am very aware that 6 persons that I have currently working for me in my business of poetry and fish farming are all dependable, I still want to monitor whatever they are doing because I know that the nature of my business is something that cannot be left to a chance because any slight mistake is going to result in a very serious loss for my business.

Honest or not, it's not a risk I'm willing to take in managing my business. People change and I can't tell when a worker who used to be very good and honest will change. If I don't find out on time, I will be affected in my business when it's too late.

Well, it is not just about honesty. The actual performance of an employee may also change by the passage of time. An employee who might be performing well may never perform well in the future. So, in that case, an employer may need to monitor him or her.

Well, it is not just about honesty. The actual performance of an employee may also change by the passage of time. An employee who might be performing well may never perform well in the future. So, in that case, an employer may need to monitor him or her.
It's the workers performance I'm interested in making sure it doesn't go down. It's why I will monitor what they are doing, if they are aware I'm looking into their performances, they will maintain the standard they are working with.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back