What's new

How do you make money through blogging?

blogging can be a fulfilling hobby a great way to express your passion for a particular subject. But make no mistake it can also be a great way to make money either as a side hustle or as a full time career.
These are few ways to start making money from blogging.
1. Create a business directory. What type of product or services does your audience frequently ask for recommendations? Compile a list and then approach relevant businesses to sign up for your business directory.
2. Promote an affiliate product.
3. Sell ad space. This is the strategy that most bloggers start with when looking to monetize their blog.
4. Offer services. While selling your services may not make you rich (look to passive income to do that.) It's a great way to make some extra cash and to build up your reputation.
5. Write sponsored posts.
6. Offer consulting services.

Blogging is one of the hottest ways of making money with the ever growing internet population these days. You can make money through a blog with any thing you can use to earn through a normal website.
You can earn through placing of ads that pay you based on how many people clicked on them or how many people viewed them while visiting your site.
You can earn through selling of your own products and services.
You can advertise other peoples services or place affiliate links.
You can create courses and mentorship programs.

There are many ways to monitize your blog. This can be done through good AdSense and/or selling of products in your blog. It could be your own products or other people's products as an affiliate marketer. You can make lots of money but with patience.
Post automatically merged:

There are many ways to monitize your blog. This can be done through good AdSense and/or selling of products in your blog. It could be your own products or other people's products as an affiliate marketer. You can make lots of money but with patience.

Blogging to me is actually a business. Your profit is directly proportional to the capital, quality of content, efforts, time and marketing efforts. If you are an entrepreneur or investor, you will know what am talking about. The reason why alot of people are not making money out of blogging is that they see it as a get-rich-quick scheme

How do you make money through blogging??
Their are essential ways to convert blogging into making money online. The ways are as follows;

* Ads monetization; when you must have created your blog and gaining much needed traffic via your blog site. All you need to do is, monetize it through Adsense. This will help you to generate revenue when those visitors click on those ads that pops up in your site interface.

* Sell E_books, you can sell ebooks in your blog site. Selling ebooks doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the one to write and publish the book and place on sale through your site. You can pitch writers online that specialize in writing books, bargain to affiliate the books for them and placing it on sale via your own site. Any book you sell, you gain your own affiliate commission.

* Do affiliate marketing for business brands/companies. You can directly or indirectly pitch a company to run affiliate marketing for them and they share revenue commission with you base on valid customer you brought to them. Sometimes too, you might be contacted by the companies/business itself if your blog site is a traffic packed type with strong reputation of delivering good results for any affiliate brand you advertised for.

* Run a webinar/ tutorial; you can decide to host a video conference with your subscribers on a major topic that needs attention, that can add value to their life. You can charge your subscribers some token for them to hook up to the webinar and learn something new in their life.

* Ask for donations; I have seen some blog site that is open for donations of any kind via their website. Based on the great services and amusement you provide for your visitors on a daily basis through your quality contents. That contains inspiring videos, lots of TV shows, comedies and lots more. By so doing, you can ask for donations from your esteemed customers that subscribed to your everyday updates. Through that medium you can also be gaining, cos some heartfelt customers can decide to throw some token up for you as an appreciation for all the entertainment you showcase via your website.
Bloggers make money frol blogging through the following means, and that's what i do too:
1. Google Adsense: this is a way of monetizing the site.
Google pay site owners for unique page visits.
2. Adverts placement: companies place ads on blogs and pay the blog owners
3. Brand influencing
Blog owners get paid for influencing buyers to purchase a particular product.

These are the few ones amongst many others.

Monetizing your blogs is quite easy as you can use several monetization companies like adsense, infolinks and add.net. you don't have to wait for your blog to have much traffic before you can monetize it.

Monetizing your blogs is quite easy as you can use several monetization companies like adsense, infolinks and add.net. you don't have to wait for your blog to have much traffic before you can monetize it.
Yes, you don't have to make your blog to have such kind of large traffic count before converting it to making money type blog. With good number of posts and visit can turn the blog into a money making one through Adsense, and other monetization means.

Blogging is actually one of the best ways to make money online in 2021. There are certain skills you need to learn the other to write quality content that will make you to get monetized and of course get a lot of traffic to your site. You need to have knowledge of SEO, a very good writing skill.

Most of bloggers start earnings with ads specially from Google Adsense as it is best way to start earnings but once you learned enough you can try affiliate programs which gives you decent commission.

It's all about engaging with your followers and developing a friendship with them when it comes to blogging. That's the first move, because in order to monetize your blog, you'll need readers and traffic.

How do you make money through blogging??
Their are essential ways to convert blogging into making money online. The ways are as follows;

* Ads monetization; when you must have created your blog and gaining much needed traffic via your blog site. All you need to do is, monetize it through Adsense. This will help you to generate revenue when those visitors click on those ads that pops up in your site interface.

* Sell E_books, you can sell ebooks in your blog site. Selling ebooks doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the one to write and publish the book and place on sale through your site. You can pitch writers online that specialize in writing books, bargain to affiliate the books for them and placing it on sale via your own site. Any book you sell, you gain your own affiliate commission.

* Do affiliate marketing for business brands/companies. You can directly or indirectly pitch a company to run affiliate marketing for them and they share revenue commission with you base on valid customer you brought to them. Sometimes too, you might be contacted by the companies/business itself if your blog site is a traffic packed type with strong reputation of delivering good results for any affiliate brand you advertised for.

* Run a webinar/ tutorial; you can decide to host a video conference with your subscribers on a major topic that needs attention, that can add value to their life. You can charge your subscribers some token for them to hook up to the webinar and learn something new in their life.

* Ask for donations; I have seen some blog site that is open for donations of any kind via their website. Based on the great services and amusement you provide for your visitors on a daily basis through your quality contents. That contains inspiring videos, lots of TV shows, comedies and lots more. By so doing, you can ask for donations from your esteemed customers that subscribed to your everyday updates. Through that medium you can also be gaining, cos some heartfelt customers can decide to throw some token up for you as an appreciation for all the entertainment you showcase via your website.
This article would really help we the beginner so much, because I've been doing some online course this days to become a blogger and earn so much from it as well,but with this your write-up you have open my eyes more on where to channel my energy on when I start my blog.

the running a "webinar" part was pretty interesting, i never saw something similar and it sounds like a decent idea to gather more money as a blogger, mind explaining how it can be done? i would really appreciate it

There are many ways to make money on blog but one of the best way which I used to make money on my blog is using ads monetization, it is easy and fast

This article would really help we the beginner so much, because I've been doing some online course this days to become a blogger and earn so much from it as well,but with this your write-up you have open my eyes more on where to channel my energy on when I start my blog.
That's good that you've learned other ways to earn from blogging, when you run it fulltime. All you'll work is how to improve in your writing capability, in order to post quality in your blog.

Waoh nice seeing a lot of things today I haven't started a blog at all but I think it's quite encouraging seeing the reviews and experience of each of you about blogging. Earning money on blogging should be fun.

Waoh nice seeing a lot of things today I haven't started a blog at all but I think it's quite encouraging seeing the reviews and experience of each of you about blogging. Earning money on blogging should be fun.
Earning money through vlogging is a fun one when you have lots of traffic coming in everyday clicking on your ads. Promoting your blog to generate traffic is the main focus for a blogger.

There are different ways by which one can make money through blogging, some of those ways include;
Ads
Affiliate marketing
Selling of product
Customized paid campaign
Asking for donations.

What a nice tips over there. I do say blogging is not an online business for the lazy. This is because the result may not even be gotten in a year. You have to be consistent and be deligent.

There are many ways through which someone can earned through blogging so far it deals with post of articles, photographs of high quality this all depends on your ability and the site which you have choose to operate with it will earned you a lot if you perform very well.

I don't own a blog but I have a friend that owns one and his blog usually comes out first anytime you do a Google search on admission for a Nigerian University. This my friend has earned a lot from blogging to the extent of building a house with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back