What's new

How do you make money through blogging?

You have made very good points, just like you have rightly said you need to be an SEO expert and other things as well. Also, you can make money from ads and the likes.

I don’t really know anything about blogging and most things I’m starting know is even from this site.Try and read most comments here I’m sure you gonna one or two things about how to set up or becoming a good blogger

You have made very good points, just like you have rightly said you need to be an SEO expert and other things as well. Also, you can make money from ads and the likes.
Yes, when you're suitable with SEO, it means you site will get traffic directly from search engines through quality contents, and you'll get revenue from every legit clicks and impressions made by the visitors.

New people that are doing blogging will first make money through advertisement with Google adsense,this will be the first stage they will be making money and before they can make good amount of money it's might require a large number of traffic.

Yes, when you're suitable with SEO, it means your site will get traffic directly from search engines through quality contents, and you'll get revenue from every legit clicks and impression made by the visitors.
I agree SEO optimization would help you, however, I think your blog or site has to be full of relevant contents, or it could just be a news gossip sort of blog. Those sites generate traffic very well.

I agree SEO optimization would help you, however, I think your blog or site has to be full of relevant contents, or it could just be a news gossip sort of blog. Those sites generate traffic very well.
You're right, news gossip types of blog, are popular choice that generates traffic at large and earn better revenue cos people are very interested when it comes to gossip, breaking news, and what's trending.

I would create a multi-niche blog and then try my best to market it on social media networks and platforms to gain as many followers as I can. When I feel like I have done a great job attracting people to my site using social media, I would apply for adsehnse or some other advertising network based on CPM model. I would earn money this way.

I don't have any blog now that I am earning from but I am working on having one soon, so this topic will be beneficial to me. But I do know that to make money online you have to offer either products or services, quality ones. If your blog has any or both, then you are good to go. That is my opinion.

I would create a multi-niche blog and then try my best to market it on social media networks and platforms to gain as many followers as I can. When I feel like I have done a great job attracting people to my site using social media, I would apply for adsehnse or some other advertising network based on CPM model. I would earn money this way.
Using multi content niches will enable you to talk versatile on important topics that can caught the attention of visitors forming part of discussion hub to generate more traffic for your website development.

That is good,I believe there are many way one make money from blogger hope you have to set up a good business, I believe as blogger you can make up to $5 a day.

Using multi content niches will enable you to talk versatile on important topics that can caught the attention of visitors forming part of discussion hub to generate more traffic for your website development.
Ok I think this can actually make your blogging to be a little bit profitable since you have an opportunity to talk on different areas of topic that interests you,in this case you do not have to concentrate on one niche.

There are various ways to earn from your blog. After you have grew your blog. You can introduce selling of various things like e-books or gift cards and the likes or the most popular one, you can do ads.

Making money as a blogger you have to go the extreme. Your contents needs to be top notch. Where people will need to dive in at all times

Other ways in which you can make money with your blogging since that you can start selling a course on your expertise. Once you have a large audience following your blog you can introduce a course today and see how they respond to it. Might be viable way of earning money online through blogging is display advert.

How do you make money through blogging??
Their are essential ways to convert blogging into making money online. The ways are as follows;

* Ads monetization; when you must have created your blog and gaining much needed traffic via your blog site. All you need to do is, monetize it through Adsense. This will help you to generate revenue when those visitors click on those ads that pops up in your site interface.

* Sell E_books, you can sell ebooks in your blog site. Selling ebooks doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the one to write and publish the book and place on sale through your site. You can pitch writers online that specialize in writing books, bargain to affiliate the books for them and placing it on sale via your own site. Any book you sell, you gain your own affiliate commission.

* Do affiliate marketing for business brands/companies. You can directly or indirectly pitch a company to run affiliate marketing for them and they share revenue commission with you base on valid customer you brought to them. Sometimes too, you might be contacted by the companies/business itself if your blog site is a traffic packed type with strong reputation of delivering good results for any affiliate brand you advertised for.

* Run a webinar/ tutorial; you can decide to host a video conference with your subscribers on a major topic that needs attention, that can add value to their life. You can charge your subscribers some token for them to hook up to the webinar and learn something new in their life.

* Ask for donations; I have seen some blog site that is open for donations of any kind via their website. Based on the great services and amusement you provide for your visitors on a daily basis through your quality contents. That contains inspiring videos, lots of TV shows, comedies and lots more. By so doing, you can ask for donations from your esteemed customers that subscribed to your everyday updates. Through that medium you can also be gaining, cos some heartfelt customers can decide to throw some token up for you as an appreciation for all the entertainment you showcase via your website.
I know of ads monetisation, even though i don't know how these bloggers link their website to google AdSense and co, and i also know of affiliate marketing but that is stress for me.

I know of ads monetisation, even though i don't know how these bloggers link their website to google AdSense and co, and i also know of affiliate marketing but that is stress for me.
If you own a website is easier to send request of approval to Google for AdSense permission in your blog site, or forum. But remember your contents must be quality all through, and you need 30+ high quality contents for that.

There are several ways to make money from blogging. The most popular is by placing ads on your blog. You earn per click or per thousand views. Aside that,you can earn by running sponsored posts on your blog or by subscription.

If you own a website is easier to send request of approval to Google for AdSense permission in your blog site, or forum. But remember your contents must be quality all through, and you need 30+ high quality contents for that.
Although i don't know have a website for now but I'm working towards creating one with wiz.com. but does AdSense also work with wiz.com.

Go for premium ad networks like Mediavine and Ezoic and you will be glad you did. They will definitely pay you a lot better if you will like to monetize your blog through advertisements. They also have staff that are dedicated to ensuring you earn well.

These are great methods to make money from your blog or website. But then the burning question is whether you actually make money when you use these methods. Making money from blogging requires numerous skills, you need to be a great writer, SEO expert, and digital marketing expert. You may have to work 3-4 hours every day from your blog doing all the things required for your blog, yet may not earn good income.
I think i agree with you on that,because a lot is entails when it comes to monitisation of a blog.Because after coming up with a good content,you have to be very good at structuring it for seo,or better still you make use of social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back