What's new

How do you make money through blogging?

This is one of the questions I would like to ask those who are really making money in blogging. Blogging is a great way to make money if you create engaging content and know how to keep your audience glued to your contents.

These are great methods to make money from your blog or website. But then the burning question is whether you actually make money when you use these methods. Making money from blogging requires numerous skills, you need to be a great writer, SEO expert, and digital marketing expert. You may have to work 3-4 hours every day from your blog doing all the things required for your blog, yet may not earn good income.
You're simply right, their are numerous ways to make money through blogging. We must be good writing quality contents, doing SEO marketing, digital marketing to get more active visitors then find ways to monetize the site when the traffic generated is high. It requires hardluck to get going through blogging.

Yes you can make money on your blog by moneytizing it for ads placement through Google adsense. You can only achieve this level when your blog has gained more traction and visitors in their numbers before taking it to google adsense

There are different ways by which one can make money through blogging, some of those ways include;
Ads
Affiliate marketing
Selling of product
Customized paid campaign
Asking for donations.
Monetizing through ads is a good way to generate funds from blogging. Affiliate marketing, selling your own products, and running campaigns etc. Are options i like when it comes to blogging.

If you are into blogging there will be a lot of advertisement on your blog which can be from Google and some can also be from private individual or company, this is how you'll be making money as a blogger, affiliate marketing can also be used for making money with blog

I've been following @Mika, @Nomad on webmaster discussions. They are very familiarize around blogging and monetization. I have learned from them, couple with the information i get from youtube and google search engine. I'm simply moving forward to adding such skill to my museum of achievement online.

These are really good ways to monetize a blog. I love the idea of monetizing through Adsense, though I heard that it can be so hard to get accepted there. Also, Affilliate marketting for a company is a really good option too.

You can get monetize through AdSense, just try to post quality contents, not being fraudulent, like being caught plagiarizing. When you create contents of your own with unique key word, and very informative with moderate traffic at least you'll attract Adsense.

You can really make money easily with your blog when you monetize it by doing things like selling your ebooks if you're the type that likes the writing nich a lot

I've been following @Mika, @Nomad on webmaster discussions. They are very familiarize around blogging and monetization. I have learned from them, couple with the information i get from youtube and google search engine. I'm simply moving forward to adding such skill to my museum of achievement online.
We all are learners, I might know about website development better than you but you definitely know about crypto currency and you are better than me on this field

We all are learners, I might know about website development better than you but you definitely know about crypto currency and you are better than me on this field
You're simply correct dear, we're simply learners. We learn everyday online and offline to improve on things we lack. I'm just moving gradually with crypto, I'm happy to you see you back here. I'll continue learning from you when it comes to web design, and monetization.

Well like you have rightly said there are quite a number of ways that one could start making money from blogs, addition to what's listed donations and sponsorships are also another way

As a blogger you can also sell your service as a consultant. After writing about your niche, for those that want more you can offer consultation with a fee and make your money.

I'm just trying to save some money to start a blogging site or forum site, a PTP site. But it will take some time for it to come into fruition. Finance is needed to execute such plan effectively.

Most people that are making money with blogging are actually generating their revenue with advertisement through Google adsense,you can also become an affiliate marketer if you have a website and you can promote your product or service there.

Well I dont know much about blogging and how to turn or use blogging for making money thou I have heard alot or a good number of people who are making money through blogging and they earned alot. I wishes to have the knowledge about that if someone can be able to share the knowledge with me.

Those articles you read via search engines like google, bing, yahoo etc. Are the product of bloggers, who created engaging contents, informative contents that got listed on search engines.

How do you make money through blogging??
Their are essential ways to convert blogging into making money online. The ways are as follows;

* Ads monetization; when you must have created your blog and gaining much needed traffic via your blog site. All you need to do is, monetize it through Adsense. This will help you to generate revenue when those visitors click on those ads that pops up in your site interface.

* Sell E_books, you can sell ebooks in your blog site. Selling ebooks doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the one to write and publish the book and place on sale through your site. You can pitch writers online that specialize in writing books, bargain to affiliate the books for them and placing it on sale via your own site. Any book you sell, you gain your own affiliate commission.

* Do affiliate marketing for business brands/companies. You can directly or indirectly pitch a company to run affiliate marketing for them and they share revenue commission with you base on valid customer you brought to them. Sometimes too, you might be contacted by the companies/business itself if your blog site is a traffic packed type with strong reputation of delivering good results for any affiliate brand you advertised for.

* Run a webinar/ tutorial; you can decide to host a video conference with your subscribers on a major topic that needs attention, that can add value to their life. You can charge your subscribers some token for them to hook up to the webinar and learn something new in their life.

* Ask for donations; I have seen some blog site that is open for donations of any kind via their website. Based on the great services and amusement you provide for your visitors on a daily basis through your quality contents. That contains inspiring videos, lots of TV shows, comedies and lots more. By so doing, you can ask for donations from your esteemed customers that subscribed to your everyday updates. Through that medium you can also be gaining, cos some heartfelt customers can decide to throw some token up for you as an appreciation for all the entertainment you showcase via your website.
That's really great and the most popular ways bloggers earn is through ads monitiezation and affiliate marketing.
Well, these two need some attention and a little bit creativity to come out with good results.

I am putting my desire to start a blog on hold because I am not yet sure that I can actually make money. On the day I believe I can, I will immediately launch my blog

That's really great and the most popular ways bloggers earn is through ads monitiezation and affiliate marketing.
Well, these two need some attention and a little bit creativity to come out with good results.
The two options you demonstrated here are the popular monetization means for bloggers, cos it doesn't require extra skills to start earning from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back