What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth as you have said has different definitions.
An Economist will define Wealth as Riches; Valuable Material Possession.
I will define Wealth as being extremely Rich in Abundance

the definition of wealth varies from one individual to another since we have different mode of thinking but wealth to me is not all about riches it is rather built with so many involvement which may be interms of your knowledge,your skills,your wisdom and some other outstanding qualities

People varies opinions in terms of what they think wealth is. For someone like me that lives in a simple province, wealth can also be abundance in resources, but when you ask someone like those accustomed to luxury, they'll define wealth as riches.

Wealth can be divine as the total and the overall property and net worth of an individual, the property of an individual that can be counted as well it could be a house and also many cars as he or she has could have,the net worth of a person
can also include all his or her
her own money combined together, that means as many cars as someone is having and as many building as someone is having and how much a person is having is all calculated and concluded that the wealth of an individual.
Post automatically merged:

Wealth can be divine as the total and the overall property and net worth of an individual, the property of an individual that can be counted as well it could be a house and also many cars as he or she has could have,the net worth of a person
can also include all his or her
her own money combined together, that means as many cars as someone is having and as many building as someone is having and how much a person is having is all calculated and concluded that the wealth of an individual.

Anything what you have is your wealth, not only the material things or your money. Your family is your wealth. So for me wealth is anything that is precious to you is your wealth. Many people are just rich but not wealthy.

Wealth is been able to afford whatever you want, wealth is good health and also Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions.

Wealth describes the already made available assets which is born out of a spill over in income of ones business and which makes achieving a decision easy. This assets provide rest of mind.

In the business world, wealth is a measure of financial resources.
How Does Wealth Work? Wealth is usually a measure of net worth; that is, it is a measure of how much a person has in savings, investments, real estate and cash, less any debts. For example, let's say John Doe has a $700,000 house, a car worth $20,000, a medical practice worth $400,000, and $5,000 in a checking account. Added together, these assets may be worth a whopping $1,125,000, but if John Doe is $300,000 in debt from medical school and owes $650,000 on the house, $15,000 on credit cards and $15,000 on the car, his net worth (the assets minus these liabilities) falls to about $145,000. In other words, if he were to sell everything today and pay off all his debts, he would have only $145,000 that would truly be all his.

For me, wealth couldn't be defined by how rich you are, how much money do you have; it is on how happy you are with your family, friends, and colleagues because wealth defined by how much love do you have and how much love do you give to the around you. It is in my humble opinion.

For me, I will say wealth is about how much content you are already to your life and how easy for you to access certain services and products. I would also say you are wealthy if you have achieved your goals, you're not having a hard time managing your financials, and you can get something you want easily because of your assets.

Whatever you feel rich is important, because it gives you a clue about your deeper motivation, values, and goals. For example, if you want wealth because it will increase your prestige and visibility, it is not something to be ashamed of. In fact, these qualities are most likely tied to your goal. When you know and recognize your “big reason” around wealth, you are really opening up avenues for the greater wealth that will come to you. You open paths, make connections, and see possibilities everywhere, and are more likely to act to get the resources you need to move forward.

For me, wealth means the excess in the resources of assets that are more than enough for my needs. For example, we have our own house now and also 2 cars that are fully paid. I feel wealthy because we have some money in the bank that is sitting there for the purchase of real estate when more funds would come in. This is not to brag but I do not need to have a porsche or a mansion to be rich.

Wealth is a daily necessity that you can say that wealth is very important for your legitimate desires and to live life easily.People work hard to achieve this so that their family can grow well and live a peaceful life.This does not mean being rich, it means making life easier

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country.Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.

Wealth is a large amount of money or valuable possessions and can be held in different ways like savingseld in bank deposit accounts and wnership of shares issued by listed companies and equity stakes in private businesses.

They have said the normal definition of wealth ,To me wealth is when you all human resources living and non living resources .and father of the normal definition we have in this life is when you have and healthy .

Welth according to me means the excess in the resources of assets that are more than enough for your needs and requirements. If you are fully satisfied with your needs and requirements then you are healthy and If you possessing more than your needs then your are wealthy.

Wealth is a relative term with many definitions. The concept of rich and wealthy often bears images of nice houses, fancy cars, lavish lifestyles, etc. The problem with this interpretation of wealth is that it can lead to a life of poverty. I always say that I would rather look poor, but be rich, as opposed to looking rich, but being poor.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
For me wealth is to have a good sleep for a person without any tension or stress. We have seen many people who have much money but can't sleep properly, so what is the advantage of that money when you can't sleep properly. To have everything ok of your body is also make you wealthy because with efforts you can achieve what you want to.

In the business world, wealth is a measure of financial resources.
How Does Wealth Work? Wealth is usually a measure of net worth; that is, it is a measure of how much a person has in savings, investments, real estate and cash, less any debts. For example, let's say John Doe has a $700,000 house, a car worth $20,000, a medical practice worth $400,000, and $5,000 in a checking account. Added together, these assets may be worth a whopping $1,125,000, but if John Doe is $300,000 in debt from medical school and owes $650,000 on the house, $15,000 on credit cards and $15,000 on the car, his net worth (the assets minus these liabilities) falls to about $145,000. In other words, if he were to sell everything today and pay off all his debts, he would have only $145,000 that would truly be all his.
I love your illustration about wealth. It was well explained and comprehensive. However, from experience so far I’ve been able to understand the differences between riches and wealth. Though there’s a thin line between them but It can be said that riches are only valuables and assets when expenses have been deducted. I will go with bulkminister’s definition of wealth

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back