What's new

How do I get money from YouTube monetization?

The steps for monetization with Youtube are listed by the user of the post above.
Of course you need to have your own channel with your uploaded videos.
However when I looked into the "Channel monetization" section, I realized that at least 4000 hours of public viewing are needed of my videos.

Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization. Step 2: Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos. Step 3: Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.

I dont know how to monetize a youtube channel but reading this comments enlighten me more. I will like to give it a try to see how l can profit from this opportunity. Thanks for your explanation guys

Your question seems funny to me, people don't send you money just because you posted on YouTube.

If you want to monitize your YouTube channel, there are couple of things you could do. One of the ways you can monetize is to sell course.

After monetization of your channel you re eligible to earn on YouTube. YouTube will place ads on your videos and then you have to complete your Payment Threshold of $100. When your estimated revenue will reach $10 then YouTube will send you a Pin Code for verification process.

You can make my monetize play YouTube monetization by using YouTube content of using YouTube add account you're going to see some music videos templates that you can use your YouTube channel using that template on music videos on your YouTube channel will make YouTube on ty's your account when you reach like 1 million views or so I can't really remember the things well but that's what it's all about

I enabled my account for monetization, but it never asked me for my address or phone number or anything like that. When will they ask for this? And when will they send me money?
I enabled my account for monetization, but it never asked me for my address or phone number or anything like that. When will they ask for this? And when will they send me money?
You can get money from Youtube monetization b it uy your AdSense account first time you can get your money by Western Union and after that you can link your bank account with Google AdSense and on every 20 2nd date every month YouTube releases its payment so you can get on every 22nd of month

YouTube monitization, is a good idea, at least one can make a huge some of money.but I think there is an article that teaches how to monitize bot YouTube account and whatsapp including Facebook, I will post the article here shortly, let me go get it firsts, I will be back in a jiffy.

The reason why you haven't gotten to the stage of some meeting your phone number of verifying your address is because you haven't end up to the required amount before you can withdraw so I advise you to be patient and wait to your YouTube channel ends up to $10.

I'm sorry, but your problem is not entirely clear to me.
So when you are in compliance with YouTube, according to the parameters that it has asked you, you must at least upload a video if you want to hope to monetize.

When you go through the YouTube rules and guidelines you will see how you can be able to monetize your YouTube account .

The reason why you haven't gotten to the stage of some meeting your phone number of verifying your address is because you haven't end up to the required amount before you can withdraw so I advise you to be patient and wait to your YouTube channel ends up to $10.
The poster of this thread, needs to have considerable number of YouTube viewing minutes up to 4k, and up to 1k subscribers to monetize the YouTube channel.

Create a Chanel where you upload videos all the time and you have many subscribers who watch your videos all the time, with time you'll start making money.

If you've gotten the required 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours then you should consider enabling Google adsense. You make money you when Brands place advert on your YouTube channel.

You just need to create unique and high quality content and start basic requirement like 1000 subscriber and 4000 watching hours and you apply for earnings and start earnings. You can earn around $1-$3 per 1000 views depends on your viewers.

And when viewed on smartphones and tablets, ads are screened to ensure that they are of high quality and appropriate to your content or audience. What's the end result? You can earn more money by working online.

go to your adsense settings, there is usually a payment form there, they pay via local banks payments and if i remember correctly, they pay via western union as well, but i guess they removed it already as they were discussing it long time ago

You can only receive payment from YouTube when you have more viewers and subscriber in your YouTube channel, you can also make adverts for people on your YouTube account when you have enough subscriber.

You need 1K subscribers and 4K hours watch time to enable monetization. Once ads being to run on your videos, you need to earn at least $10 before for adsense to start verification. Once your verify your account only then you can receive payment

if you have a YouTube channel that is monetized then you will definitely have to set up an adsense account in which you can use to make money with your YouTube channel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back