What's new

How do I get money from YouTube monetization?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I enabled my account for monetization, but it never asked me for my address or phone number or anything like that. When will they ask for this? And when will they send me money?

You can monetize your YouTube channel with AdSense. AdSense shows logical advertisements on your recordings and you bring in cash at whatever point a watcher taps on the promotion. This is by a long shot the most straightforward way that YouTubers are bringing in cash. The most ideal approach to build your income is to expand the perspectives on your recordings.

Getting 1000 subs and 4000 hours watch time will make you eligible for monetization. Once you reach that threshold and once youtube approves your channel for monetization, youtube will place ads on your videos. The verification process will start only after you earn $10. When you reach that earning threshold, adsense will ask you to verify your identity, once you verify your identity, they will then verify your address by sending you PIN.

After monetization of your channel you re eligible to earn on YouTube. YouTube will place ads on your videos and then you have to complete your Payment Threshold of $100. When your estimated revenue will reach $10 then YouTube will send you a Pin Code for verification process. You have to complete the verification process with the Pin Code. When your will get approved then YouTube will ask you to share your Name, CNIC, Mobile number, Address, AdSense ID, account number and they will ask you about the payment method. After the verification process you have to complete your $100. When your estimated revenue will reach $100 then YouTube will send you the payment.

I enabled my account for monetization, but it never asked me for my address or phone number or anything like that. When will they ask for this? And when will they send me money?
Hmm, are you sure you're talking about monetization of your youtube channel. I don't think so, with the experience I'm getting from you. You are so new in the world of YouTube monetization, and ways to make money through views made by people. Youtube doesn't ask for your mobile phone number to create your account. They have their own inbuilt way of monetization, reach some number of subscribers and views get paid through PayPal, check book, or direct wire transfer etc.

Hmm, are you sure you're talking about monetization of your youtube channel. I don't think so, with the experience I'm getting from you. You are so new in the world of YouTube monetization, and ways to make money through views made by people. Youtube doesn't ask for your mobile phone number to create your account. They have their own inbuilt way of monetization, reach some number of subscribers and views get paid through PayPal, check book, or direct wire transfer etc.
Youtube does not pay you through paypal. You will have to choose between check, bank transfer or western union (this option is soon phasing out, though). However, if you do private sponsorship on your videos, your clients can pay you via paypal. Do some research before you post anything n a public platform.

You tube is a highly earning platform, where you can earn after the monetization of your you tube channel.
For monetisation you have to fulfill the terms and condtions by the you tube administration.

Youtube does not pay you through paypal. You will have to choose between check, bank transfer or western union (this option is soon phasing out, though). However, if you do private sponsorship on your videos, your clients can pay you via paypal. Do some research before you post anything n a public platform.
Okay, why I mentioned PayPal, is that, my friend told me he got paid via PayPal, influencing one's brand via his youtube channel. So I was thinking the business organization he promoted via his channel, used the payment gateway at youtube to settle for the bills. But I will be confirming things before posting.

Okay, why I mentioned PayPal, is that, my friend told me he got paid via PayPal, influencing one's brand via his youtube channel. So I was thinking the business organization he promoted via his channel, used the payment gateway at youtube to settle for the bills. But I will be confirming things before posting.
Paypal is a popular payment gateway, however, google does not use paypal to pay the publishers or receive from the advertisers. When a lot of conpanies use paypal, it is a surprise why google does not use paypal. I find it interesting that Google uses Western Union (it is removing this payment method). Media.net on the other hand, Goog;e's riva ad network, uses payoner.

Paypal is a popular payment gateway, however, google does not use paypal to pay the publishers or receive from the advertisers. When a lot of conpanies use paypal, it is a surprise why google does not use paypal. I find it interesting that Google uses Western Union (it is removing this payment method). Media.net on the other hand, Goog;e's riva ad network, uses payoner.
Hmm, I still wonder why google doesn't use PayPal. I can remember clearly, when I was approved to use google Adsense. They didn't mention about PayPal gateway via their list of payment options. I suspected something there, because almost all online earning platforms endorses paypal money.

Your channel will be monetized when you will complete 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time. After that your channel will be monetized.
If you didn't know how to do that settings, then search it on YouTube by these words "how to do youtube channel monetization settings".

To create a YouTube channel you must have certain qualities, creativity, tools, perseverance and patience in order to obtain long-term profits, perhaps for life, in the forums you must have a certain degree of knowledge and respect the guidelines, which can also generate profit for you for many years. On both platforms you can earn money according to capacity

I think the best now is becoming a you tube partner
The YouTube Partner Program is how regular YouTubers get access to special features on the platform.
You don’t need to be a partner to make money on YouTube (just setting up an AdSense account and getting views is enough to handle that), but being a Partner makes it a lot easier.
YouTube Partners have access to multiple income streams: not just ads, but YouTube Premium subscription fees, and features that tap your fans’ wallets directly like Super Chat, channel memberships and the merchandise shelf

Before they ask you for contacts, Google still need to verify your channel to know whether it's truly worth monitizing. If you are eligible for their monitization program or you meet their Requirements, they will definitely send you a message to ask for other things in your channel.

Have you meet the requirements for YouTube monetization ? Sometimes if you don't meet the requirements you will not be monetized, what you need to do is to search for on Google the requirements for YouTube monetization and see if you have meet the requirements ? Because if you do everything as instructed by YouTube then during the monetization process everything will all be in place,

If you have recently been accepted by adsense, you will have yo wait until you earn $10. Once you reach that threshold adsense will ask for id and onve your idia accepted, they will start address verification. To verify address, they will send PIN to your postal address.

The question in itself was not properly asked. It should go this, "How do I monetize my YouTube channel?" If this be the case, you will get monetized through AdSense. They will pay you upon approval of your channel and the pay is determined by the no of views on your videos.

You applied for monetization and you are now tasked to complete the requirements. First is the 1,000 subscribers and next is the number of watch hours. If you have completed those 2 minimum requirements for your YouTube channel then you can start earning. But to withdraw your earning you have to connect your Youtube earnings to Adsense. If you have no account with Adsense then you have to create one. It is in Adsense where the money passes for payment to publishers.

1. Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
  2. Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
  3. Click YouTube Studio.
  4. In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
  5. Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Program terms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back