What's new

How do I get money from YouTube monetization?

You applied for monetization and you are now tasked to complete the requirements. First is the 1,000 subscribers and next is the number of watch hours. If you have completed those 2 minimum requirements for your YouTube channel then you can start earning. But to withdraw your earning you have to connect your Youtube earnings to Adsense. If you have no account with Adsense then you have to create one. It is in Adsense where the money passes for payment to publishers.
Thank you for that simple and clear explanation. I did not know that this is how it happens with YouTube monetization. Is Adsense the only affilliate program one can use with YouTube?

I think before one can go ahead or kick starter the process of monetizing their YouTube channels, one must meet up with some certain number channel subscribers and YouTube views

You have enabled adsense on youtube videos does not mean you will be earning a lot of money. In order to earn money, you will need traffic on your videos.

your channel is running adsense (youtube monetization) does not mean you start earning a lot of money. You will have to work on traffic and make the visitors stay longer on your videos

I enabled my account for monetization, but it never asked me for my address or phone number or anything like that. When will they ask for this? And when will they send me money?
I think the moment you have close to 1000 subscribers and viewers then you can start thinking of how to withdraw or making your account monetisation.

I think if one has large number of subscribers then he will apply for YouTube Monetization or puts companies adverts within his or her videos.

You tube is a highly earning platform, where you can earn after the monetization of your you tube channel.
For monetisation you have to fulfill the terms and condtions by the you tube administration.

That's if you're registered via AdSense, I think the address verification part always come when you're about to receive your payments.
Though you'll need to ensure you've met their terms and conditions as well before they'll accept you to to program.

Google is going to send you the amount you have once you reach the minimum threshold which is $100. You have to check your dashboard to see places where you can improve your personal details.

I enabled my account for monetization, but it never asked me for my address or phone number or anything like that. When will they ask for this? And when will they send me money?
To participate in the YouTube Partner Program, you must first apply and be accepted. Satisfy YouTube's eligibility requirements, which include having at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 view hours in the previous 12 months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back