What's new

How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area

Not really that the village is suffering from low food supply because everybody engage in farming activities. Most of the things we are using here is from the village that they are bringing to the Urban settlements to sell it at a higher price.. most traders goes to the village to buy things at a cheaper price and sell it here at a higher price..
That's true. This also a great idea of business, you buy it at a cheaper price and later on sell it at a high price, people that do this kind of business gains good profits.

In my place, rents in rural areas are relatively cheaper. You can get an apartment for rent in rural area for just $20 but it will cost you ten times more in the city.

That's true. This also a great idea of business, you buy it at a cheaper price and later on sell it at a high price, people that do this kind of business gains good profits.
Lolz, it seems you are a business inclined individual because you have spotted a great business opportunity here... There are a lot of people that are capable of doing it because they have the strength
. Well it is not really easy to buy those things and transport them to a location that will be needed..

Renting house in a rural area tends to be very cheap compared to the one in urban area,I am very sure one can get an apartment in rural area with his 30k

Lolz, it seems you are a business inclined individual because you have spotted a great business opportunity here... There are a lot of people that are capable of doing it because they have the strength
. Well it is not really easy to buy those things and transport them to a location that will be needed..
That's true. But if you have more than enoughI believe it will be very possible. You don't need to have much but you can start with the little you have.

That's true. But if you have more than enoughI believe it will be very possible. You don't need to have much but you can start with the little you have.
The Business of transporting products from the rural settlement to the Urban settlement to resell may be a profitable business but this is mostly a business for the women.. so do you have any interest in engaging into the business ?

The Business of transporting products from the rural settlement to the Urban settlement to resell may be a profitable business but this is mostly a business for the women.. so do you have any interest in engaging into the business ?
You have a point there but I don't think if there's a business for women,if I a business is profitable itdoesn't matter who runs it.

You have a point there but I don't think if there's a business for women,if I a business is profitable itdoesn't matter who runs it.
Well it really matters to me, because I have never seen a man engaging in this type of business before.. you may not even be comfortable to engage with this business with them , it is something that is only suitable when is involved female to female.

It varies, depending the kind of rural area you want to rent an apartment from. Some are semi developed but still rural areas. And they cost pass the typical rural areas. But you can't compare houses in the rural areas to the urban areas. It is more expensive in the urban to rural sides, cos of the location. It is developed, packed with large number of people, always busy all day. Lots of social amenities, recreational centers, hotels, viewing centres and lots more that makes it expensive.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
The presence of a university in that rural area wi definitely increase the cost of renting an accommodation. There will be high demand for accommodation. But I think the increment will not be that much. But should not compare accommodation close to the university to those far from the university definitely the price will not be the same.

In the rural areas here the lowest rental for a room is $20 per month and slightly higher for a small house (with 2 rooms). But do not be misled because living in the rural area that is too far from the city will cost you the transportation expenses. A friend who owns a house in the rural area is renting an apartment in the city so that he would not need to travel far and spend hours on the road.

The price of real estate properties is relatively low in the rural area compared to the city in my country. Most of the properties are available for next to nothing. The major focus of the people in the rural area is survivor eith less commercial activities.

The cost of getting a rented apartment in the rural area is not that much when compared to that of the urban centres. The gap between the cost of rent in the rural and urban centres is huge.

A rented apartment isn't that expensive in rural areas. In Nigeria, your friend could get a self con for 80-100 thousand Naira. If the money would be too much for that person, he/she could get a roommate so they can split the rent.

Housing is no small fe these days especially in the urban areas as there's been a recent spike of house rent since the rise of prices of goods so rural area would be a better option one could still get a good self contain for about 80k

To get a rented apartment in rural areas is easy and very cheap compared to that of urban area. With 80,000 naira you can get a good self-contained apartment but sometimes the house may not have everything you desire.

Real estate is very cheap in the rural area as majority of the people has been migrated to the city. So there are a lot of houses and apartments that are vacant in the rural area. And this makes it easy to acquire an apartment in the rural area with little effort.

Rural apartments is not that expensive at most instance it's not less than 15000 naira in my community because there is low population and alot of people are trying to migrate from the rural areas to the urban centres.

It all depends on the type of apartment you want to rent, in some areas you will see a house as high as $500 in a year, this is so costly for an average human being.

Renting an apartments in a rural area depends on the area you want to get the area you want to there some places that are rural are not expensive but some are very expensive so it's depends

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back