What's new

How can we create community on Facebook group??

Bro look if you're doing it on your own thinking that you can catch as many people as you can to be your fans on Facebook, bro it will not be so easy that way ok? Although you can try and get some, but if they no longer get what they want from the group I tell you they will immediately use the door, if you thousands of followers on Facebook, I will tell you what to do

I think private groups are better than public groups if you wants some serious discussion. Public groups ten to be an easy target from spammers. I am saying this from my observation.

There are different ways to create community on Facebook page, this is by I didn't people who have one common relative goal this becomes a community because everyone on that page are discussing one subject.

To make a community as you intended on social media depends on your ability as the admin. to able to give every one a sense of belonging, how you motivate your members and the various post which you made regularly it needed to be updated with new ones.

First you have to define clearly your objectives for establishing the group; people wouldn't be excited coming onboard to just anything; there has to specifics.
Besides you can tell those with large friends to invite their friends as well

Well I can't really say much cause I do not know what methods you have used or you have been using, but are you consistent? One key factor for growth is consistency, you also try creating an event too. What is the group all about?

You can advertise about your Facebook group all other needs related channel. Take for instance if your group is all about making money online, you can advertise the Facebook group on internet marketing forums you know that will attract people to join the group.

There are different ways to turn one's group into a community on Facebook. I believe the first thing to do is to post quality content, then you can do giveaway for members, people like all those kind of things.

One of the major ways to promote the group is by posting engaging content. The content would make the existing members invite their friends to come partake in the content.

You must edit and categorize a Facebook page platform with the required tools/features in order to create a Facebook community.
bringing in well-wishers, relatives, and friends and sharing with them what is informative and motivating.
simultaneously adding values to their way of life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back