What's new

How can I manage 3 businesses at a time?

It would be very stressful to manage three different business that are located far away from each other, as it requires you to be moving endlessly because you have to check your business daily most especially if there is someone that is running them for you. These business would require your daily presence, if I'm to open different businessess they won't be in different far distance location. As I would make sure they are all closer to each other, that way it would be less stressful for you to handle.

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
Managing three businesses in different lications can be really hard. You cannot manage them alone. So you should hire professional managers for each of the businesses then you remain as the director of them all. Your work will be to rotate regularly to where the businesses are located to check their progress.

Managing one business alone is already kinda hard, so when you say it's three business which are far away from each other, it would even be more challenging. You have to hire a professional to help you, who is trustworthy and qualified for this kind of job.

Bro, u can't be everywhere all the time. You just have to employ people who would be managing the business and giving you reports. They will be taking delivery of new stocks weekly, telling and remitting money daily. But the problem with this is "TRUST"

That is really going to be very stressful for you I think the best thing for you to do is for you to hire some good and trusted group of managers to manage two of your business because even you are thinking of managing the three business you will be very stress out and at the end of the day you will not be able to achieve your said goal because you may not have the ability to focus and concentrate on your business anymore.

I think that won't be an easy task considering different things but if you can manage the time very well am very sure you could manage them very well. Try to have trusted employees that shares similar passion as you do and make sure the are sound about the business too. Also try as much as possible to visit them once in a while.

Apart from running one business there are many entrepreneurs who are managing more than one business at once and are called serial entrepreneurs.

There is general perception or misconception amongst Africans that no one can do it like them. The problem is, they don't understand that a lot of people are capable and better at doing it than you are. You simply employ people or managers to look into the affairs and report to you the business earnings.

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
This is very tricky and truthfully one or 2 of the businesses may suffer, but what you can do is hire a manager based on referral of their integrity and diligence . To an extent you can trust such person.

managing three business at different locations at a time without loosing one is a difficult task that you just have to learn. Cause it will require your strength your resting time .but the only thing that can give it a bit relieve is having someone you that you can trust to manage and supervise some part for you.

Use the same physical space to run both places. ...
Bring the two businesses together as much as possible across processes. ...
Prioritize what needs your attention. ...
Try not to sweat the small stuff. ...
Make lots of lists and follow them. ...
Use a time-tracker tool for your multiplec.

You can only manage many online businesses. It is always difficult to manage more than two offline businesses except you want to hire someone. That's why I have decided to make sure I build shopping complex where I will be carrying out all my offline businesses.

In that case, you must need someone to attend and manage your business that are trustworthy. I bet you have a collegue, a friend or a family member that you believe will value and take care of your business the way you did.

Depending in the kind if business you are into, you could manage the 3 by employing workers to work for you. It is very important that you do not try to do all on your own as there might be a mix up.
It is advisable that you employ workers to manage 2 of the businesses while you focus on one

Managing three businesses at the same time could be very tasking especially if you are the only one looking into the business. I always advise people to employee able hands into their business if you have more than one business.

Managing three businesses at a time is very profitable but tired some unless one has to monitor. But if businesses are very close you can manage but if is far a way from each other you can't.

in order for you to manage a business, it is not compulsory you are physically present at the place of work although your should be there at designated times. Therefore, you can manage three businesses at a time even if they are far apart

In the first place, how did you have 3 businesses that are operating? And to think that there is no proximity to the locations. How long has that situation persisted? Now my question is who is managing those 3 businesses? Seriously, how did it happen that you have those 3 businesses?

There is no way you can manage the three business by yourself ,it will be better that you put people there to help your control two of them why you monitor their activities .

Last edited:
You have to use time In all what you do because time is the most important of all,You can write down the places you have your job and give each job the time you are going to do to the working place,it we be a good idea and a smooth one for you,if you can always make use of time in everything

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back