What's new

How can an employer prevent employee theft?

Install HD CCTV in your selling counter and every section where all of your products are on display. If you catch anyone who's your staff and stole from your business, set a very big example of dealing with the staff. It will serve as a deterrence to other staffs.

I am equally totally in support of setting a very good example with the employee who decided to steal from the business where he or she is being paid. This is because if other employees didn't understand the severity of what the person have done and also seen consequences that the person have faced as a result of his or her action, they will not desist from doing that.

Currently at my place of work, we have about six different cameras that are installed in different places within the business premises so that every angle of the business is always going to be captured.

This is because there are some people that will know how to blindside the camera so that they are not going to be caught up, but with several cameras, it is going to be very difficult for them to avoid it.

There are many businesses that also install hidden cameras as well. This is because when they install cameras that could be seen, they never commit a crime considering the fact that they will get caught. It is a good thing if you ask me. However, in case if criminals get access to the cameras, they will try their best to destroy it or try to deactivate it before committing a crime.

There are many businesses that also install hidden cameras as well. This is because when they install cameras that could be seen, they never commit a crime considering the fact that they will get caught. It is a good thing if you ask me. However, in case if criminals get access to the cameras, they will try their best to destroy it or try to deactivate it before committing a crime.

From my experience, knowledge and understanding of human psychology, someone who enjoys stealing will always find a way to try and brick or breach any security that's put in place to track their actions. The CCTV cameras might deter them for a while but all they will be doing is looking for a way to blindside it so they can steal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back