What's new

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

The best way is to your job very well without anybody asking you to do it. I don't really fancy the idea of having special relationship with the employer. The relationship between employee and employer is contractual. So just fulfil your own part and let the employer do their.

First you title is quiet contradicting with the post body. Perhaps you should edit it .
An employer need only to approach the employee when he is in a good mood , and in a gentle manner explain his issues to him

Probably, the responsibilities of human beings are probably insatiable that is why you need something to manage for the meantime then you continue searching for a better opportunity. That way you can succeed.
It is not really easy for you to get employment these days most especially here in Nigeria with the high level of unemployment and inflation. In any case if you keep on searching the possibility of getting reasonable employment can still be possible.

I think involving the human resources department in a well organised into solution is definitely one of the best ways to go. This is going to give them an opportunity for them to evaluate because there is a tendency that other people have also been reporting.

I think you don't seem to understand the meaning of employer and employee , an employee is the staff or workers while the employer is the owner of the business , so its an employee that need to approach his or her employer to explain issues with him or her .
First you title is quiet contradicting with the post body. Perhaps you should edit it .
An employer need only to approach the employee when he is in a good mood , and in a gentle manner explain his issues to him

It is not really easy for you to get employment these days most especially here in Nigeria with the high level of unemployment and inflation. In any case if you keep on searching the possibility of getting reasonable employment can still be possible.

Getting employment is also much harder in my country as well. This is because the government has totally failed to develop new projects and programmes that could help people with employment,.

The thing i will alway advice an emplyee in an esterblishment is that if you cannot handle the issues at the work place and you the option of taking your leave from the organisation so that it will not result to harm.

By avoiding acting in a way that would make their employer more likely to abuse them, employees can avoid abusive bosses.
Even when the employer's actions are completely inappropriate, the employee must put up with them if he wants to keep working there.

The owner of the business will always remain the owner , either abusive or a good employer , its your responsibility as an employee to get a way in dealing with your abusive employer .
The thing i will alway advice an emplyee in an esterblishment is that if you cannot handle the issues at the work place and you the option of taking your leave from the organisation so that it will not result to harm.

The owner of the business will always remain the owner , either abusive or a good employer , its your responsibility as an employee to get a way in dealing with your abusive employer .
That is true,but one have to look at it in the aspect and perspective of a level ground,once there is an abuse,it is actually a wrong attitude especially when it is comming from the employer,what is wrong should be admitted that it is wrong.

Well, I am quite sure that most people will simply leave such kind of employer and never work for such kind of company in the end. Working for any kind abusive employer is never an option for me.!

I don't really think there's anything that you can do about, remember he is your boss and he's ahead of you the best thing to do is to remain patient, that's the best way out.

Well, I am quite sure that most people will simply leave such kind of employer and never work for such kind of company in the end. Working for any kind abusive employer is never an option for me.!
That is just the best thing to do,because irrespective of the fact that you are working for someone does not give him the right to resort to either physical or emotional abuse,it is not right.

That is just the best thing to do,because irrespective of the fact that you are working for someone does not give him the right to resort to either physical or emotional abuse,it is not right.
There are some situation where you knew firsthand that your employer is an abusive boss , but because of the fact that theres no job out there and you don't have any choice , you just have to manage him .

There are some situation where you knew firsthand that your employer is an abusive boss , but because of the fact that theres no job out there and you don't have any choice , you just have to manage him .
That is the siuation most persons looking for jobs usually find themself,but one thing is that if you are well valued,you have sort after and relevant skills,you will not look fo job for too long,you will have the choice to choose where to work.

Honestly, it is really not advisable to work for people who are very abusive. The reason is because they may insult you and hurt your self-confidence. the best thing is to resign from such a job.

That is just the fact,because that is why staying in an environment which should encourage you and bring out the best in you,but what you get they end up bringing down your morale due to abuse,it can affect you psychologically.

I had had a terrible encounter with a private sector employer who, despite the awful ways I was treated, thought it appropriate to withhold my wages for a false offense. I was completely at peace the day I quit that job, and I now eagerly anticipate working with that employer once more. It has already been over nine years.

There is nothing you can do in most cases. Some of them will not want to change their behaviour to suit what you want . If there is opportunity you just have to look for another employment.

I believe that since we are adults one of the best ways that we can settle situations within yourself is to actually talk to each other and reason along.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back