What's new

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

It is very difficult In such situation that you have gone too far into the business and they really understand the psychology behind this. They will always try to use it against you since they understand you can't go back but definitely this is not the best option . There should be some rules that guide how
business management should treat their employees.

People who work in foreign countries are much more vulnerable to such kind of employers. This is because they live in a country which does not belong to them. There are many cases of people seeking employment opportunities in a foreign country and they end up getting trapped in there.

As an employee , i dont think there's any way to handle and abusive employer , you just need to bear with him for sometime in order to get a better job offer before you quit .

Sometimes it is always very difficult . But to be able to handle them perfectly you need to really understand what they need because I believe that if they are satisfied the possibility of them becoming more abusive may not be much. Tried and satisfied their needs
understanding what your employers need is important but most of the time it is very difficult to please abusive people. they will always find fault in everything you do.

People who work in foreign countries are much more vulnerable to such kind of employers. This is because they live in a country which does not belong to them. There are many cases of people seeking employment opportunities in a foreign country and they end up getting trapped in there.
I have heard stories of people who work in foreign countries on how they are subjected to a lot of abuse. there are also countries that does not condone such and they have laws.

understanding what your employers need is important but most of the time it is very difficult to please abusive people. they will always find fault in everything you do.
Well in such situation we don't have any other option than to look for another way of getting employment . In situation like this when employers are unsatisfiable it may not bring a good atmosphere in a business organisation.

I have heard stories of people who work in foreign countries on how they are subjected to a lot of abuse. there are also countries that does not condone such and they have laws.

This is true. It also depends on countries' law. Many people have to endure such kind of treatment from their employers. This is why you must make sure that you apply for job with a reputable organisation in order to avoid such kind of abuse.

Well in such situation we don't have any other option than to look for another way of getting employment . In situation like this when employers are unsatisfiable it may not bring a good atmosphere in a business organisation.
Probably, when your job is not good for you it is important and necessary you look for another one. it is even better for you to start your own business because it will make you rich faster.

This is true. It also depends on countries' law. Many people have to endure such kind of treatment from their employers. This is why you must make sure that you apply for job with a reputable organisation in order to avoid such kind of abuse.
Probably, getting jobs in reputable companies is the best thing for you to do if you really want to enjoy your job. The thing is that there are some people are very desperate when it comes to job searching.

Well , I don't see any reason why they should be trapped if they followed a normal due process that is needed for people to gain employment in foreign countries. Some of the people you believe are being trapped are those that are being tricked by others .

Abuse is working that I always encourage people not to take it lightly whenever they are in a working environment. You should always threaten to leave if it is something that you cannot handle or they do not want to change.

Yeah, if the law of that country prohibits such act, then employers will not even try to subject their employees to such kind of condition no matter the country they are coming from. But the countries where such things are not in play, abuse will probably pop up.

Abuse is working that I always encourage people not to take it lightly whenever they are in a working environment. You should always threaten to leave if it is something that you cannot handle or they do not want to change.
As an employee it is always important and necessary that you know your value as a worker. One of the major reasons people are subjected to such condition is because they do not know their value.

Probably, when your job is not good for you it is important and necessary you look for another one. it is even better for you to start your own business because it will make you rich faster.
Sometimes we just have to manage the little work until we are able to get reasonable employment . well everyone will always want to leave the type of job that is not favourable to them but how easy can we get another employment at will make us comfortable ?

Sometimes we just have to manage the little work until we are able to get reasonable employment . well everyone will always want to leave the type of job that is not favourable to them but how easy can we get another employment at will make us comfortable ?
Yeah, instead of being jobless and not making any money it is better for you to manage the one you have and continue searching for a better one. That is how to be successful.

Yeah, instead of being jobless and not making any money it is better for you to manage the one you have and continue searching for a better one. That is how to be successful.
Managing the little money we have when we are not getting employment ? Is never going to be an easy thing because feeding and every other of our life needs and wants will be from the little amount of money we have and the money is likely to vanish within a short period of time.

Managing the little money we have when we are not getting employment ? Is never going to be an easy thing because feeding and every other of our life needs and wants will be from the little amount of money we have and the money is likely to vanish within a short period of time.
No, what I meant is that you should manage the little employment you have and continue searching for a better one. Instead of quitting the one that pays little amount of money when you haven't gotten a better one.

No, what I meant is that you should manage the little employment you have and continue searching for a better one. Instead of quitting the one that pays little amount of money when you haven't gotten a better one.
Okay , I can now understand what you were trying to say. In that case then it is advisable. Because I don't see the need of you quitting your job when you don't even have a way of making something in return yet.

Okay , I can now understand what you were trying to say. In that case then it is advisable. Because I don't see the need of you quitting your job when you don't even have a way of making something in return yet.
Probably, the responsibilities of human beings are probably insatiable that is why you need something to manage for the meantime then you continue searching for a better opportunity. That way you can succeed.

It's tricky when it's a private institution where your are directly abused by the employer. You really have to be smart in your approach or else you are dismissed. Otherwise if it's a government institution it's not much tricky, there are laws which protects an employee, you can report the abusive boss when you can't bear it any more
It is actually important that you should be smart in your dealings because there are a lot of them that are doing it intentionally to see how you will react. You should always be understanding and empathetic.

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
For me, the best way to handle an abusive employer is to leave. But sometimes there are reasons why you have to stay. Maybe you need the money, or maybe you really like your coworkers (or even your manager).
If that's the case, here are some ways to survive:
  • Don't take it personally. Your boss might be having a bad day, or perhaps they're just an asshole. Try not to internalize their abuse and let it affect your confidence and self-worth. If you can remember that this is just one person who doesn't see things from your perspective, it'll be easier to keep yourself in check when they start pushing buttons.
  • Don't try to fix them—fix yourself. It's not up to you to make sure this person treats others well; that's on them. What can you do? Be kind and compassionate towards yourself no matter what anyone else does or says; and make sure you get some help if the situation starts getting out of control for you mentally or emotionally.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back