What's new

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

The best way to handle an abusive boss is to leave the work, and look for a better job, but sometimes if you want to save money you can stay for few months before you leave.
This is a very realistic and practical approach. Just like you said, it is very wise to have enough savings or have another job in place before quitting the current one.

This is a very realistic and practical approach. Just like you said, it is very wise to have enough savings or have another job in place before quitting the current one.
Yeah, it has really been helping, i know a friend who practice it before leaving the work place and today she is working in a better place after saving.

I cannot withstand such people in my life and in a situation in which an employer is abusive I will just resign because I cannot withstand a situation in which I am not free to work, all those things are no more necessary in the 21st century except it is necessary.

I have worked under an abusive employer that normally get abusive most especially when she get frustrated, and many only act strict because they don't like lazy employee, the only thing to do is to avoid getting lazy at work.
Any employee that has an abusive boss should firstly decide whether to stay or leave. No level of abuse, big or small can be justified but some are part of experience. Most bosses are not abusive, they are just strict and won't condone laziness, they want their workers to give their best at whatever they do.

I cannot withstand such people in my life and in a situation in which an employer is abusive I will just resign because I cannot withstand a situation in which I am not free to work, all those things are no more necessary in the 21st century except it is necessary.
You have expressed the thoughts and feeling of many people. However, most people still continue to work under such managers because they don't have another source of income or another job waiting for them.

You have expressed the thoughts and feeling of many people. However, most people still continue to work under such managers because they don't have another source of income or another job waiting for them.
Well maybe that is for them but for me since I am already online incline I'll look for an opportunity to make money online than the work for any employee that will not at anytime sees my value or even appreciate what services I have offered in the business organisation.

Any abusive relationship that cannot be realised would always result in unfavorable conditions in the end, truth is if the employee doesn't have any other option, he can just bear and keep searching for another job.
Else, these companies usually have trade unions that these matters can be taken to.

It's tricky when it's a private institution where your are directly abused by the employer. You really have to be smart in your approach or else you are dismissed. Otherwise if it's a government institution it's not much tricky, there are laws which protects an employee, you can report the abusive boss when you can't bear it any more.

Well maybe that is for them but for me since I am already online incline I'll look for an opportunity to make money online than the work for any employee that will not at anytime sees my value or even appreciate what services I have offered in the business organisation.
When I think of the endless opportunities to make money online, I feel people actually deserve more from employees who don't appreciate the hardwork staff put in fulfilling their duties.

It's tricky when it's a private institution where your are directly abused by the employer. You really have to be smart in your approach or else you are dismissed. Otherwise if it's a government institution it's not much tricky, there are laws which protects an employee, you can report the abusive boss when you can't bear it any more.
That's true but in terms of this private organizations, don't you think it would be best you just leave that company than endangering your self in trying to be smart about it. There are some cases that might just be beyond your ability and control.

That's true but in terms of this private organizations, don't you think it would be best you just leave that company than endangering your self in trying to be smart about it. There are some cases that might just be beyond your ability and control.
You have made a good point. Leaving the company is the ultimate solution because it will bring a permanent end to all the unfavorable experiences you have had in the organization.

You can handle an abusive employer by studying him or her to know what triggers aggression in them, try to understand the reasons behind his behavior. When you understand your bosses behavior, you will be able to cope and manage the relationship while doing your job.

When I think of the endless opportunities to make money online, I feel people actually deserve more from employees who don't appreciate the hardwork staff put in fulfilling their duties.
The point is that it is not everyone that have the natural interest to work online that is what I observe , you might really enjoy working online but other people find it to be a boring activities and they cannot even withstand it, it actually depends on people's interest

You have made a good point. Leaving the company is the ultimate solution because it will bring a permanent end to all the unfavorable experiences you have had in the organization.
That's just it, you can keep on trying new ways to sort this out, but in the end you have no real say or power, it's best to just find another place and leave there for good.

First you title is quiet contradicting with the post body. Perhaps you should edit it .
An employer need only to approach the employee when he is in a good mood , and in a gentle manner explain his issues to him

How did such an employee came into the pictures at first not with standing, such person should be corrected very well then been watched very carefully then if it's continues then he/she should be asked to leave the work

You can only managing there is no way you can handle him to change his behaviour. Make sure you are diligent with your work I'm trying to be fast with whatever you are doing. Try to make yourself stand out among other people in the world please. Is going to respect you if you can do all these.

That's just it, you can keep on trying new ways to sort this out, but in the end you have no real say or power, it's best to just find another place and leave there for good.
That is why most people leave their previous workplaces in dispute. Sometimes they are unable to bear it anymore and they just vent their anger out on the employer.

Since you are still working under the employee, and he or she is an abusive employer terrorising you , I guess you just have to focus on your work and neglect his behaviour, with that i believe your boss can have a change of heart.

That is why most people leave their previous workplaces in dispute. Sometimes they are unable to bear it anymore and they just vent their anger out on the employer.
Like where my sister used to work, some of them had issue with the manager after leaving the place, they kept on bad mouthing the manager and spoiling his name for everyone to hear.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back