What's new

How Are You Saving Money Right Now?

I have cut out unnecessary expenses that I used to do before. I most times save and lock my money so I would not gain access to it easily.
I would lock it for a period of time and get my mind off it since I can not access it.

I have cut out unnecessary expenses that I used to do before. I most times save and lock my money so I would not gain access to it easily.
I would lock it for a period of time and get my mind off it since I can not access it.
This is a very good strategy especially if you are someone who have not been saving money before. That strategy will help you to be able to save some reasonable amount of money.

This is a very good strategy especially if you are someone who have not been saving money before. That strategy will help you to be able to save some reasonable amount of money.
Yes sir, It is helping me save a reasonable amount of money.
Though, It was not easy initially when I started but I have been able to develop a coping mechanism in ensuring I achieve my aim.

I'm saving money right now for new laptop. I am going for $500 laptop that can serve my purpose in terms of tech and earning platform. Right now I have able to save more than $100.

Yes sir, It is helping me save a reasonable amount of money.
Though, It was not easy initially when I started but I have been able to develop a coping mechanism in ensuring I achieve my aim.
of course whenever you are trying something new you will face a lot of challenges but with a lot of consistency and discipline you will get used to it. That is how it is when it comes to the issue of saving money.

of course whenever you are trying something new you will face a lot of challenges but with a lot of consistency and discipline you will get used to it. That is how it is when it comes to the issue of saving money.
Yeah, That is true.
I am just trying to be consistent while doing the savings. Like you said it requires a lot of discipline to carry this out. I hope I would be disciplined enough to continue the savings.

Yeah, That is true.
I am just trying to be consistent while doing the savings. Like you said it requires a lot of discipline to carry this out. I hope I would be disciplined enough to continue the savings.
Being very much discipline towards your finances is not something you are chief in a day. It requires some level of consistency for you to be able to get to that level. You just need to be consistent in practicing.

Being very much discipline towards your finances is not something you are chief in a day. It requires some level of consistency for you to be able to get to that level. You just need to be consistent in practicing.
Yes, I would try and be consistent though it is not easy. But, I have a target I set to meet and I think that should be enough motivation for me to be consistent and disciplined when saving.

As a business owner , saving money is very important for the future of the business, most especially because of trying times when the business might need help , you can easily rely on the savings

Yes, I would try and be consistent though it is not easy. But, I have a target I set to meet and I think that should be enough motivation for me to be consistent and disciplined when saving.
whenever you have a target you must be disciplined enough in order to meet that particular target. Of course I know that a target can be a very big motivation for you to continue working in order to be successful.

That is great for you. I love using the lock savings strategy too. It just forces you to stay disciplined about your saving. I have also done a great job at cutting down my expenses and saying no to my unnecessary spending urges.

whenever you have a target you must be disciplined enough in order to meet that particular target. Of course I know that a target can be a very big motivation for you to continue working in order to be successful.
This is exactly the point. I have a target that I am trying to meet up to now and it seem to be very hard but I know that I am going to achieve it. I am saving up for it already.

I take aside 10 percent of my daily income and keep it in my mobile banking app and I save it there. I am guaranteed of annual 15% returns on my savings with this method.

This is exactly the point. I have a target that I am trying to meet up to now and it seem to be very hard but I know that I am going to achieve it. I am saving up for it already.
That's good, most of the time our targets can always drive us to achieve things we may not even believe we can. At the beginning of every year you can set a target for that particular year. You can also list steps you can use to achieve it. With consistency it is possible.

Using a budget, you can determine how much you spend on various areas of spending.
Create a reserve for emergencies.
You can budget your expenditures by using cash and envelopes.
Spend less on non-essentials.
Cook at home rather than going out to dine.
Compare prices to find the best offers on subscriptions and invoices.

I take aside 10 percent of my daily income and keep it in my mobile banking app and I save it there. I am guaranteed of annual 15% returns on my savings with this method.
I think this is also another good way of saving money and making money at the same time which is better than spending all the money that you make online

Sometimes it becomes very hard to save money especially if you are someone married and has a family because you are not spending just on yourself but for full families members.
I understand the angle you are coming from perfectly. That is why I have never been an advocate of telling people tye edact amount that they should save. Don't save 20%, don't save 30%. Save what you can and be consistent with it. Even if it is 1cent that you can save, just save it.

Yes, I know how important it is to meet your target and the kind of fulfillment you would feel after meeting your target.
Yes, It seems like a very big course to achieve but I believe I would sail through it.

I think this is also another good way of saving money and making money at the same time which is better than spending all the money that you make online
I believe it is only the economy jungle of that doesn't encourage savings. Apart from savings benefitting us personally, it also benefits the economy by encouraging cash flow and providing capital for manufacturers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back